• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Tag Strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey! I think we should all share our tree tag strategies :)

Here are mine:

Ents
Spam Basic Tree:
Simply fill out the paths with basic trees so you will delay the infernals and you can be safe inside the paths, then build into the middle so you can safe the ent ashes.

Infernals
Find Ent Coordinates
If you are two or 3 infernals and there is only like 1-2 ents alive you can use your ent tracker to point out the ents. Let's say there is an infernal to the left side and one in the botton. So both infernals uses the ent tracker and the tracks cross eachother, that's the location of the ent..

Simple Tip. ALWAYS get one of those balls for far sight!

Peu

Peu

Level 1
well what i like to do as an ent at the begining is very simple... find a bunch of trees , build an sentry tower , burn the trees in the midle , blink here , cancel the building of the sentry now u don't leave any thing sayng that u are there

Level 3
I normally run to a corner of the map , build sentry towers,gte smokeys hut and tree of life, then build nature lovers and cover my base up, its great cause they dont see you, normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.