• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Tag NextGen v1.0a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a new version of Tree Tag, in which I tried to make the game fairer for infernals.
I created all triggers, terrain, items, heroes, units and buildings on my own.
This is NOT just some edited version of all the other Tree Tags.

-> New Terrain
-> New Models
-> New Spells
-> New Towers
-> New Items
-> More Fairness

I added a few features for infernals, to make it easier for them, and make the whole game fairer:
-> Crystal Ball is now a starting ability of the infernals.
-> Infernals now have a very powerful Shockwave.
-> Reduced CD of various infernal-spells.
-> Added an infernal-base, in which the infernals can get by typing "-home" or using the teleporter.

Some bugs could appear, because this map is kinda 'new' and not tested very much.
So IF you find any bugs, mail me ([email protected]) or ICQ (308656107)

Credits to: Dark Hunter1357 (Infernal Model of DarkGreen) b17rider (Infernal Model of Brown) PrMosquito (Icon of the Ward Orb)

Keywords:
Tree, Tag, Next, Gen, Infernal, Ent, Burn, Resource, Storage, Fire
Contents

Tree Tag NextGen v1.0a (Map)

Reviews
19:02, 5th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Well..
Seriously i don't think this is right.
Players in Battle.net won't waste their time just to download a 2mb tree tag, will they?
And i don't think that models are really that important.
Don't you have any problems playing this on battle.net?

Level 4
No, I don't have any problems... I played the game like 7-8 times on B.Net ... And finding Infernal-Players is kinda much easier, because if you tell them, this version was tried to make fairer and more infernal-features were added, some of the Ents go Infernal...

Level 6
Mass Purging Template Version 4.0
Rejection

Reason for not approving:
You use the same terraining style as other tree tags which is by no means, good.
You don't have many doodads.
You have OK merging in tiles.
You have a ramp with a black hole, bad.
You have "Do Nothing" actions in your triggers, which like the name implies, does nothing...
You have leaks in your triggers.