• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trebla's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi everyone!

This is my first time to post my art here. Hope you guys will gonna enjoy it and more art will come!. I;m trying to draw some character design, landscape or any ideas.

Painting_Floating.png

Software Used : Gimp 2
Tool Used : Mouse

Level 3
I like it but it's very generic. Maybe add multiple islands, or a tree. I can see the roots? of something but no plants other than the grass.

Level 28
Hmmm that's some good execution there! The grass could be a little bit less homogeneously fluffy, looks kind of an artificial, thin grass. Like, next time try to add some patches of grass that stand bigger and taller than the rest, some thicker than the others, some darker, etc, to give more variation.

However I like your shading and the way you transition from one color to another. Good work!

Level 11
I like it but it's very generic. Maybe add multiple islands, or a tree. I can see the roots? of something but no plants other than the grass.

haha, this was just a practice @KeK. but don't worry i will make more landscape

Hmmm that's some good execution there! The grass could be a little bit less homogeneously fluffy, looks kind of an artificial, thin grass. Like, next time try to add some patches of grass that stand bigger and taller than the rest, some thicker than the others, some darker, etc, to give more variation.

However I like your shading and the way you transition from one color to another. Good work!
thanks @Naze , yeah needs more practice about that

Level 11
Very nice art! :)
I think if you continue and draw the rest of this art, it would become very epic one.
However, I think it needs a bit more shading to look far more better (I know this was just a practice). Maybe I'm wrong, this is just my thought.
painting_floating-png.280525
thanks prince. i will gonna practice more to paint something cool ;)
The artsyle kinda reminds me of Bastion. Very nice.
thanks ;) btw, i love the art on Bastion

Status
Not open for further replies.