• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Treasure on the High Seas

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
1st map I've ever submitted. Simple, but I think it's worth sharing...Rablas the Cavalier must retake treasure stolen from Theramore by pirates! Custom models were from wc3sear.ch, hiveworkshop.com & wc3c.net. Enjoy!!!

Keywords:
Pirates, Alliance, Jaina, Theramore
Contents

Treasure on the High Seas (Map)

Reviews
8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: No crediting, Rejected.

M

8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
No crediting, Rejected.

Level 1
Treasure on the High Seas as uploaded on 3rd May, 2009

>>The first camera goes through the tower.
>>For custom material you need to mention the author by their name.
>>You should make the cinematic skippable.
>>Using custom music can help the cinematic.
>>If the pack horses are killed then I won't get any food. So what will happen if I just don't take the horses with me? That way the danger of getting those horses killed is no problem for me. You should take care of that.
>>the terrain does not include height variations. You should place some wildlife in the map. The terrain at places where you have used height variations needs improvements. The places where the meeting of land & sea is present there is need for terrain improvements.
>>The story is not very interesting. The presence of Naga could have used story elements & perhaps more side quests.

For the first map it is a good attempt but it will be needing more work to become very good.

After giving the credits it can be approved with 2/5 rating