• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Treads vB Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This coding stuff hive is using is pissing me off. Ive been editing my thread for over 1 hour now cuz it keeps adding in the [/hidden] crap n adding extra space that doesnt seem like it should be there. IM not doing crap and its seriously pissing me off. Heres my link to the thread to show how messed up its becoming

*NEW* Spell Factory - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Level 10
I haven't had any problems with it - just use a plain text box editor and type the codes.

Ur not understanding Ive been editing with all different codes and it still aint working. Worst comes to worst im goin to HMTL cuz vB code is shit (sry for the language but im gettin feed up) this problem seems to happen when you mismatch codes n such into each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.