1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Treacherous's Soul of Darkness

Submitted by Kaylax87
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Long ago there lived an entinty of Pure Darkness and Ultimate Evil known as The Soul of Darkness. It said it once brought fear terror and death across the eniverse till a Gold Titan defeated The Soul of Darkness and sealed it in The Pool of Darkness. 13 Generations later a new threat comes apon the Kingdom and will soon change the corse of time and space all across the universe.

Keywords:
Still kind of incomplete on the instances but I am working on it and yes I find my map rejected cause of the bugs but I am fixing them
Contents

Treacherous's Soul of Darkness (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Map file-size is way too big. Is an unfinished map. Not approved. Earth-Fury: based on Omniferous' review, ignored.
  1. Craka_J: Map file-size is way too big. Is an unfinished map. Not approved.

Earth-Fury: based on Omniferous' review, ignored.

2. Kaylax87

Kaylax87

Resources:
    Resources:
    If someone can finish what I have started and not mess it up then it would be a good companion for everyone to use. Don't moderify the stuff I put up like Items, Abilties, Units, Doodles, and Buffs. I just want it complete cause I want it to be like the Orc companion in the expansion verson.

3. Xarwin

Xarwin

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Can't test it now duo the big size .
    (download/upload limit)

4. wd40bomber7

wd40bomber7

Resources:
    Resources:
    48 mb. Wow, thats a LOT of stuff. You should look into cutting down, even for a single player map thats quite big.

5. Kaylax87

Kaylax87

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is big but I just need someone who can help me complete it and try to fix some bugs and errors I made.

6. Omniferous

Omniferous

Resources:
    Resources:
    Recommendation:
    Rationale:

Pros:
    [x] We think the murder weapon of this map was the knife in the back. I suspect the author did it there. Deliberately.

Cons:
    [x] Way too big.
    [x] Incomplete.
    [x] Lots of spelling/grammer mistakes
    [x] Cinematics are long and tedious and cannot be skipped.
    [x] Has extreme sexual content.
    [x] The fantasy town is guarded by marines.
    [x] Everything's attack power is over 9000.
    [x] It's retarded. Just a mass fest and a rigged hero.