• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Traps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Wierd question, but i really love traps and how they're planned out.
I must say i'm fascinated by the creativity of this old method for trapping elks, which has been inherited over generations.
kasse.jpg

Level 8
A trap that kills me precisely one second before I would die of natural causes, inflicting no pain and with me unaware of its existence. Probably something sleeping gas-based...

Owait was this supposed to be entertaining? A reverse trap of course.

Level 24
Well the trap works as a plant for trapping elks. It's basicly built around a trail or path the elk uses. So walls are built around it, forcing the elk to take the streamlined path in which the trap lies. The trap is covered by sticks and leaves and the pit is deep and often have planks around to prevent the elk from climbing up. I'm not sure if there are any spikes, but it's probably better not-to to prevent the elk from dying and rot away.

@gorillabull
Classic :D

Another one i like, which is fairly simple is the snare.
snare.jpg

A snare is fastened around common hare trails, which you can find by looking closely. The snare will fasten as the hare runs through and will be unable to get it off. So it will choke off and die. It's relatively simple to make and can be made from many different materials. Good if you want to survive in the wilds like Bear Grylls.

Level 14
A trap that kills me precisely one second before I would die of natural causes, inflicting no pain and with me unaware of its existence. Probably something sleeping gas-based...

Owait was this supposed to be entertaining? A reverse trap of course.

That's a horrible way to die. Just gone. I think in the middle of the battlefield, hanging from helicopter with one hand and shooting would be better.

Edit: also on topic;
When an enemy infiltrator has placed some jackal rounds on the ground and when I walk there with a light class, the inf triggers the rounds and gets a cheap kill. Claymores and motion sensor also piss me off.

Level 14
A room that has one wooden table and 20cm of hydrochloric acid on the floor, eventually the acid will consume the table which the person is standing on, and standing on the acid is inevitable. Also there is only 20 cm of it, so it starts with legs.
Holy shit I just designed the most horrifying trap ever.

Level 8
A room that has one wooden table and 20cm of hydrochloric acid on the floor, eventually the acid will consume the table which the person is standing on, and standing on the acid is inevitable. Also there is only 20 cm of it, so it starts with legs.
Holy shit I just designed the most horrifying trap ever.

You need to add some tentacle rape

Status
Not open for further replies.