• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Transparent Avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I go to the Editor Help section for a help but I not post a thread and just helping some others beginner, when can I put my question??

My God...

Level 7
Thread Title: Transparency

Then I put another question here to change the thread title, does anybody how to give an transparency to a picture color? I want my avatar have the same color like its background not black one...

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Um... Herio-san why you answer only my not important question, can't you answer my primary question??
Practice english, please. :emote_razz:

Haha! :emote_laugh: Your "not important question" and your "primary question"!? Oh my god, I feel as invincible as superman.

Your question have already been answered, brat. :emote_mad:
And you might have noticed that an admin moved your thread already, to it's respective section.

In order to have a transparent avatar, you must have the image in either .GIF or .PNG format.

Like this one:
oblivion.gif

If you take the above image and adjust it's file format into .JPG it will be like this:

.JPG images can't be transparent. Only .GIF's and .PNG's can :p

Level 7
Sorry then... I am still junior high school, indonesian person that dumped in a russian-like country... All I do is write everything I want except spamming, cause I has been banned before with an ID here

Status
Not open for further replies.