• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi,

I am German and im not perfect in english. But my map description should be perfect english. So i ask you, someone out there, if you can translate this german description to a good english description.

Okay here it is in german:

"Einst treibten 4 Götter ihr Unwesen auf dieser Insel, bis sie der mächtige Magier Telenor in jeweils 4 magische Kammern sperrte. Dadurch war die Sicherheit der Insel gewiss und die Bewohner konnten wieder aufatmen. Jedoch nur bis heute, denn heute erhebt sich ein dunkler Kult der die Götter wieder freilassen möchte. Die Befreiung erfordert aber 30 Seelen um das mächtige Siegel der Tore zu bannen. Nun liegt es an euch jungen Helden die Anhänger des Kults aufzuhalten und die Insel von dem Kult zu befreien."

I tried so much FreeTranslator but they always put out useless sh*t.
Here an Example of sh*t they can put out:

"Once 4 Gods drove its nuisance on this island until it the powerful magician Telenor blocked into respectively 4 magic chambers. Through it the security of the island was certain and the inhabitants again were able to breathe a sigh of relief. However only until today, for today a dark cult of that raises release would like itself the Gods again. The release requires to ban however 30 souls around the powerful seal of the gates. Now it lies to delay the followers of the cult at you of young hero and to free the island of the cult. "

So i hope anyone of you could help me out. It is very important, thank you.

Level 14
[/QUOTE]"Once 4 Gods drove its nuisance on this island until it the powerful magician Telenor blocked into respectively 4 magic chambers. Through it the security of the island was certain and the inhabitants again were able to breathe a sigh of relief. However only until today, for today a dark cult of that raises release would like itself the Gods again. The release requires to ban however 30 souls around the powerful seal of the gates. Now it lies to delay the followers of the cult at you of young hero and to free the island of the cult. "[/QUOTE]

So i hope anyone of you could help me out. It is very important, thank you.[/QUOTE]

You might be able to use this:

"Once upon a time 4 Gods unleashed its fury on a island until the powerful magician called Telenor trapped them into 4 magic chambers. With the 4 Gods Put away for good , the security of the island was certain and the inhabitants were able to breathe a sigh of relief...once again. Many years later it would seem that a dark cult were attempting too free the Gods. The Ritual regarding the ultimate release requires 30 banned souls around the magical sealed gates. Now the destiny of the island and its citizens and probably the whole world lies in the hands of a young upcomming hero."

Hope it helped :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.