• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for over half year now. I have already released alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 6. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

This time, texts are from different kind of items which you can have in the campaign. Here are the texts:

Maragath's Set
Maragath was a mighty paladin with great wisdom and strengh. At his last days a legendary smith created for him a own armory set. Maragath worn it gloriously to his painful death.

Archeon's Set
Archeon was a fast dragon slayer. He used knives and swords to kill his opponents. He was a famous dragon slayer unless the war ended. From since on, no one knows where he is. However, many believe that he is alive. Because of his famouness a smith created a set for him.

Miraga's Set
Miraga was the most powerful sorceress in the kingdom of Balgaroth. Many said that Miraga was very beatiful and also deadly. She killed many dragons untill she was killed by a dragon. Her husband was a smith who created thisset for her.

This set have three pieces. If you have all of them in your Hero's inventory they will become one item and will take only 1 inventory space.

Magic Orb
This artifact was imbued with special powers by the most powerful wizards in long time ago, but it has been broken to eleven parts. However, it is time to combime the orb once again! Find all eleven Magic Orbs and see what is your destiny.

The combination will fail, if you try to combine many Magic Orb to many Magic Orb. It needs to combinee one by one(example: 5 + 1 = 6, 3 + 2 = no combine!).

Ultimate Orb
This is the Ultimate Orb. Most powerful artifact in the Oelivert which is created from 11 lesser orbs. This orb is very powerful for many reason but the most import is that it is good for everyone. It increases carrying persons health, mana and all stats much. With this orb you can defeat most powerful creatures. Wear it bravely.

Azureus Set
Azureus was a brave and powerful king couple of centuries ago. He was truly master of swords and worn the Azureus set. He is so called a "father of all fightning". After his death many legendary warriors and also wizards has been carrying this set such as Vandart. Legend says that if you have all five parts of this set there will become a mysterious sixth part which is indeed powerful item.

Excalibur
Excalibur is indeed a deadly sword. It is the most powerful sword in a way of attack. However, it won't give anything else which means you must hit before enemy hits! Unless you have also powerful armor around you.

Sword Of Light & Sword Of Darkness
There is a another sword that is opposite to this sword. You must be wondering now what happens if you have these two swords at same time.

Sword Of Ultimate
This is a combine of Light and Dark. It is a powerful sword. It's not maybe the best, but it gives a excellent magic which is a easy and fast way to kill your opponents.

Level 5
Maragath's Set
Maragath was a mighty paladin with great wisdom and strength. During his last days alive, a legendary smith created for him his own armory set. Maragath wore it gloriously to the day of his painful death.

Archeon's Set
Archeon was a fast dragon slayer. He used knives and swords to kill his opponents. He was a famous dragon slayer untill the war ended. From then on, no one knows where he is. However, many believe that he is alive. Because of his famousness, a smith created a set for him.

Miraga's Set
Miraga was the most powerful sorceress in the kingdom of Balgaroth. Many said that Miraga was very beautiful and also deadly. She killed many dragons untill she was killed by a dragon. Her husband was a smith who created this set for her.

This set has three pieces. If you have all of them in your Hero's inventory, they will become one item and will take only 1 inventory space.

Magic Orb
This artifact was imbued with special powers by the most powerful wizards a long time ago, but it has been broken to eleven parts. However, it is time to combine the orb once again! Find all eleven Magic Orbs and see what is your destiny.

The combination will fail, if you try to combine to many Magic Orb. It needs to combined one by one(example: 5 + 1 = 6, 3 + 2 = no combine!).

Ultimate Orb
This is the Ultimate Orb. Most powerful artifact in the Oelivert which is created from 11 lesser orbs. This orb is very powerful for many reason but the most import is that it is good for everyone. It increases the carrying persons health, mana and all stats by alot. With this orb you can defeat almost all powerful creatures. Wear it bravely.

Azureus Set
Azureus was a brave and powerful king a couple of centuries ago. He was truly master of swords and wore the Azureus set. He is called a "father of all fightning". After his death many legendary warriors and also wizards have been carrying this set such as Vandart. Legend says that if you have all five parts of this set there will become a mysterious sixth part which is indeed a powerful item.

Ill do the rest later... To tired lol.

Level 13
Excalibur
Excalibur is indeed a deadly sword. It is the most powerful sword in the ways of battle. However, it won't do anything else which means you must strike before the enemy strikes! Unless you have also powerful armor equipped.

There is a another sword that is opposite to this sword. You must now be wondering what happens if you have these two swords at same time.

Sword Of Ultimate
This is a combination of the Swords of Light and Darkness. It is a powerful sword. It may not be the best, but it has an excellent magic which is an easy and fast way to kill your opponents.

Hope this helps.

Level 25
Jeez people, did you just go for the obvious things and not replace the several grammar mistakes?

Here's a bit of an update, fixing all the errors I could find

Maragath's Set
Maragath was a mighty paladin with great wisdom and strength. During his last days alive, a legendary smith created a set of armor for him. Maragath wore it gloriously until the day of his painful death.

Archeon's Set
Archeon was a fast dragon slayer. He used knives and swords to kill his opponents. He was a famous dragon slayer until the war ended. Since then, no one knows where he has gone. However, many believe that he is still alive. Because of his fame, a smith created this set for him.

Miraga's Set
Miraga was the most powerful sorceress in the kingdom of Balgaroth. Many said that Miraga was very beautiful and also deadly. She killed many dragons until she was killed by a dragon. Her husband was a smith who created this set for her.

This set has three pieces. If you have all of them in your Hero's inventory, they will become one item and will take only 1 inventory space.

Magic Orb
This artifact was imbued with special powers by the most powerful wizards a long time ago, but it has been broken to eleven parts. However, it is time to combine the orb once again! Find all eleven Magic Orbs and see your destiny.

The combination will fail if you try to combine too many Magic Orbs. It needs to be combined one by one(example: 5 + 1 = 6, 3 + 2 = no combine!).

Ultimate Orb
This is the Ultimate Orb. The most powerful artifact in the Oelivert, which is created from 11 lesser orbs. This orb is very powerful for many reasons but the most important is that it is good for everyone. It increases the carrier's health, mana and stats immensely. With this orb, you can defeat almost everything. Wear it bravely.

Azureus Set
Azureus was a brave and powerful king several centuries ago. He was truly master of swords and wore the Azureus set. He is called a "father of all fighting". After his death many legendary warriors and also wizards have been carrying this set such as Vandart. Legend says that if you have all five parts of this set there will become a mysterious sixth part, which is an extremely powerful item.

And just because I haven't finished...

Honestly, that Excalibur profile was awful. I changed it, just because it was a mess of English any way you sliced it

Excalibur
Excalibur is a deadly sword. It is the most powerful sword for battle. However, it won't do anything else, forcing you to depend on your fighting skill rather than any magic.

There is a another sword that is the opposite to this sword. You wonder what happens if you have these two swords at same time...

Ultimate Sword
This is a combination of the Swords of Light and Darkness. It is a powerful sword. It may not be the best, but it has excellent magic capable of killing your opponents swiftly and easily

An English nerd, me? Surely you jest

Status
Not open for further replies.