• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TRANSFERING UNIT AND BUFF PROBLEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It takes forever to copy unit by unit and paste them onto my map. For example, I found this sweet spell but it needs units and buffs in order to operate. I already have a good amount of custom units and I don't want to delete all of them for these units for one spell. I need to be able to copy like 10 units at a time and paste them onto my map without completely copying the whole unit system. :x

Level 3
We need a tool that can copy//paste more than one unit//buff. Because I'm sure im not the only map maker with this problem. Any good map maker has tried getting spells and so forth, but it takes hours, and some spells, even days to get it tweeked and pasted down just right.

A pain in the ƒuckin ass. :evil:

Nails

Status
Not open for further replies.