• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Transfering stuff from one map to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I've recently been struck with a dilema. It seems the base map that i;ve been working on is somehow corrupted so that whenever the terrain goes under 12, a giant black gash appears in the terrain. it is unremovable and poses some problems as a result.

Anyway, i want to transfer information from one map to another. I need to transfer unit data, triggers... almost everything except the terrain. Is there a way i can do this?

If not, can anyone explain the wired gash in the terrain then?

Level 11
VampireKB said:
So ,Eusira, you may open all my maps ?

and what may you see there?

lol, i'm not quite sure that all protected maps can be opened, some proteected by obstrufication methods, or others, that simply removes those very files Eirsira, and as of now there is no way to unprotect them, so really only newbie protectros, would use other methods, if you protect your map, do it right. :roll:

Level 9
i know 2 types of protecting:

1 type is protector that removes imported files and units ..i saw at several forums that only few men may unprotect such kind of protection.

2 type (the easiest and i also use it because i have nothing interesting at my maps) It's the type , when use enter the password and broke the main link at startup of a map with his pass,so map couldn't be edited from the beginning...

i think there is a 3 type butt i don't know really...

But now it's an offtopic .. :(

P.S. for the owner of this topic contact with me and i'll help you with linking your maps..

Status
Not open for further replies.