• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Toy Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Now I've taken my first step into modelling and created a bunch of models which art designs were inspired by a game (Tracks by Dr. Whoop). I wanted to create just a short game with all these models I've created with Milkshape 3D.

[How to Play]
-Quite simple.
-You and the rest are small toys who have to run around while being chased by a Giant Toy Dog and survive.
-Every half minute of the game a power up spawns (Invisibility, Stun or Gold).
-There will be a shop where you may purchase items necessary for survival against the Giant Toy Dog.
-Every player gains gold at the end of the round except the first one who died.
-You win a round by being the last toy standing.
-You gain a larger amount of gold if you are the last toy standing.

[Systems]
-Arrow Key Movement (Still thinking about it).
-Camera System:
Your camera is locked with your unit and you may change the angle with the Arrow Keys.
-AI: For the Giant Toy Dog and for players.

[Credits]
-All models are created by me (Tom_Almighty1) but the textures are from Google.com.
-Two models have animations which I got from transferred from existing models. I will add the authors names once I finish the game.
-Music/Soundtrack: Easy Lemon by Kevin Macleod.

[World Editor Screenshots]

pic1-png.265133

pic2-png.265134

pic3-png.265135

pic4-png.265136

pic5-png.265137

unit1-png.265138

unit2-png.265139

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.