• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Square Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Square Off v0.06

Taking a break from Splash Tag at the moment. Here is a map with a concept I had been toying with in my head for awhile.

Square Off is a map about taking over and controlling the terrain piece by piece. You have to direct your Building Summoner to summon buildings over squares of the map with the goal of claiming all of them. Buildings cost money which is generated by income. Income starts at one gold every fifteen seconds.

Buildings

Factory - Costs ten gold; builds in sixty seconds. Increases income by one.
Barracks - Costs ten gold; builds in sixty seconds. Continually produces troops.
Special Ops Barracks - Trains four different types of units.
Gold Mine - Special Building designed for quickly getting gold when resources are low.
Dead Lookout - Grants increased range of sight across the map.
Snake Pit - Melee attack tower.

Check it out. Map is still in beta but fully playable. I may add screenshots later.

Status
Not open for further replies.