Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.Dismiss Notice
DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.Dismiss Notice
Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.Dismiss Notice
Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Tower Defence Toolkit (TDTK)
Submitted by bigbull
Tower Defence Toolkit (TDTK) v0.2
Created by B1Gbull#2338
A simple and quick System to create your own Tower Defence game.
- Each path and each wave can be customized with the number of units, spawn intervals and unit types.
- The focus this System is on handling waves and paths.
- Towers and builders can be created as usual using the object editor.
- The system itself does not require any object editor data.
- Lua knowledge is an advantage but not necessary. For the basic functionality just copy paste some predefined lines, which are shown in the example.
- Player 24 (Peanut) is used for the creep waves. Therefore this player should not be used.
OPTIONAL: Custom Units (Advanced)