Watch the master himself teach... Join us to learn how you can implement TypeScript into your Warcraft 3 projects tonight at 2000CET (UTC+1) on Twitch for the live recording of the first of many* Adventures in TypeScript.Dismiss Notice
Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!Dismiss Notice
The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Tower Defence Toolkit (TDTK)
Submitted by bigbull
Tower Defence Toolkit (TDTK) v0.2
Created by B1Gbull#2338
A simple and quick System to create your own Tower Defence game.
- Each path and each wave can be customized with the number of units, spawn intervals and unit types.
- The focus this System is on handling waves and paths.
- Towers and builders can be created as usual using the object editor.
- The system itself does not require any object editor data.
- Lua knowledge is an advantage but not necessary. For the basic functionality just copy paste some predefined lines, which are shown in the example.
- Player 24 (Peanut) is used for the creep waves. Therefore this player should not be used.
OPTIONAL: Custom Units (Advanced)