• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Tower Defence Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, im unsure where to post this, so forgive me if i've erred. But I'm looking to make a minor edit to a Tower Defence map I have to make it so it isnt full house only so that I can play it with less than 11 other people, can someone tell me exactly how to go about doing this? Thanks in advance.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Welcome to the Hive Workshop, Pabbicus. If you want to introduce yourself to the Community, you may do so here. If not, you should at least read the important Site Rules, to make sure you won't run in trouble.

Hello, im unsure where to post this, so forgive me if i've erred. But I'm looking to make a minor edit to a Tower Defence map I have to make it so it isnt full house only so that I can play it with less than 11 other people, can someone tell me exactly how to go about doing this? Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, this thread would be better in the World Editor Help Zone.
As for your issue; the map you are trying to edit may or may not be protected. Nevertheless, you should not edit anyone's map without the permission of it's Author.

Level 1
Well, im not intending to make a public release, id just like to be able to use it on my own time, instead of having to find 11 people to join it. Thank you for your time.

Level 16
I dont think the map kicks you out if there's less than 11 people (does it?). So just launch the game less people :p. If you want to modifie it for fewer people, you would need to balance it aswell. Maybe remove some spawn points etc. It will require a lot more knowledge of the world editor than what you seem to posses (0 knowledge if im not mistaken). Bottom line; forget about it :p.

Rui said:
Nevertheless, you should not edit anyone's map without the permission of it's Author.

Status
Not open for further replies.