• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower builder wars Alpha v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Changelog v1.2
-Nerfed Range tower (it was really overpowered)
-Changed dmg of most towers to the tooltip value
-Changed tooltip to the correct range value
-Minor Balancing..

This is my First created maps so don't expect much.
it has a few triggers and it is a lot like peon wars.

The point is to kill eachothers hero by building towers with your builders.
You can destroy trees with your hero to create your own "base"

This map can be played with 2-4 players , I might add more in the future.
- I haven't Triggered the non playing heroes to disapear yet but when I find out how I will.

{his map is protected} (i hope)

Credits to the Creator of peon wars, *Tell me if you know the name :D

Created by Bureaulamp

Keywords:
Tower, Wars, Builder, Peon Wars, Peon, Wars
Tower Builder Wars, Tower Builder, Tower Wars, Defend, Towers
Contents

Tower builder wars Alpha v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
10:21, 23rd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: The terrain is horrible, aswell as the entire map. I'm sorry but this could be done in under thirty minutes, it just lacks in pretty much everything. Maps like this belong to epic war, I suggest you to practice...

M

10:21, 23rd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The terrain is horrible, aswell as the entire map. I'm sorry but this could be done in under thirty minutes, it just lacks in pretty much everything. Maps like this belong to epic war, I suggest you to practice much more before submitting anything. Rejected.

Level 31
Great idea of this map. I don't know how about you, but of all these 'Kaels' only me who plays, others just stands still and do nothing. You need to use AI Editor or something, never used cause I'm not that good at it, not good at all though.

And you should pay more attention on enviroment (Terrain).

Level 4
Thanks for the comment ,
The kael's are for the other players and should be played by Real players not AI.
I couldn't get the trigger to spawn them depending on the players etc. so I just put them there.
2nd, I have noticed that massing ranged towers is a bit overpowered so i am currently Making them attack slower and damage less.

I would like to know more OP things so I can try balancing this map in a way all towers can be of good use, (except a tree destroyer maybe)