• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tournaments and Leaderboard Poblems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi guys,I'm updating my map Warsong Gulch(v.0.8) and I want to add a Leaderboard like the Hero that killed the most amont of heroes,but the leader must be divided because there are 2 forces,so I want a leaderboard that shows the Hero thats killed the most amount of enemy heros for each force.Now my question number one,how can I do this Leaderboard?

Now the question number 2.I want to add a tournament too,like in Angel Arena,that takes the best hero that killed more amount of hero,but the poblem is how do I get the Hero that killed the more amount of heroes from each to the arena?I tryed lots of things but the triggers looks like they NEED a targeting unit,I just can put there take Best Hero of each team and do that.If I do that it is possible that he aswers:What hero is the best?Then I cant answer it because there will a different best hero in each time that someone play and second he is a computer :)grin:).Now can someone help?
Thanks.

Level 5
Hmmm...I will try this out.After that I will look if it work.Anyway thanks ^^

(One day later...)

=D It works!thank you very much!I get the multiboard but I didn't made the tournament thing yet.THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.