• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TotT Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Registration for the Turn of the Tide RP
As I said in the RP self,character only.No factions.You're race decides if you are a Outsider(evil) or a Lambet(good)

Gimme the following info:
Player Name:
Player Color:

Registered Users:
WhiteFang
Chaosy
Cakey :D
Warseeker
Wrathy
Leo
Archimmonde

Edit:This is the registration for my RP on the beta site,which I decided to port here

Level 21
-reserved

Registrations from the BETA site,to serve as examples
WhiteFang

Player Name:WhiteFang
Player color:Deepskyblue

84c58e52612be040265ea2053d9babf2.jpg

Name:
Arya

Title:
Tideheart

Race:
Lightscale Mermaid

Height:
182 cm

Allignment:
Lawful Neutral

Quick history

Arya was born by a young couple of Lightscale Mermaids who had known each other for years and eventually fell in love.
Since her mother was a explorer and her father a mercenary,she was interested in discovering new stuff from a very young age.
Unfortunately,she had to learn the harsh truth of life at age 10 when she saw her parents torn apart by a megalodon.She
managed to escape and even though she was terrified,frightened and in dismay,she never stopped exploring and thus,
she later took on the roles of a treasure hunter and a explorer.
At age 14 people started calling her Tideheart,because she was like the tides:beautiful and restless

Chaosy

Player Name:phantom
Player Color:Lightblue

951514xnhqtn70gs.jpg

Name
Emily 'Spirit' Noggleton

Title
The Forgotten

Race
Spirit/Ghost/Phantom/Wraith/Soul

Height
170 cm

Allignment
Chaotic Neutral
Short Story
A young human girl was once playing by the river not too far from the village where she lived.
A sudden raid by small, yet agile fish-like creatures ambushed the girl as they made their way to raid the village.
The girl never knew if they succeeded as she was dragged down the depths whilst screaming in terror as her body sunk and her screams were replaced with bubbles which moved towerds the water's surface.
She reached outwards, towards the sky, which was blurry and distorted from her view beneath the water. Soon after that everything went black.

Her body had died but her soul was restless, unfulfilled it refused to leave the world of the living just yet.
She did not know for how long it took her to regain consciousness but she was certain she had died and that she had a physical body no more.

After her awakening she could shape a fake body made out of water, which she found comfort in while she continued to live on. All while mourning for the ones she could no longer be with.

Wrathy

Player Namer:Wrath Bringer
Player Color:Skyblue(pffft,wannabe LIGHTSKYBLUE FTW!)

234901o1v1unv8i2v27dzi-jpg.29

Name: Ashley
Title: Dark Mistress
Race: Dark Royal Mermaid
Height: 180 cm
Allignment: Lawful Evil
Player name: Wrath Bringer
Player color: Sky Blue

History
The daughter of Wrath Bringer, the king of the Dark Royal Mermaids. She was born and raised as a princes. Her mother Apheraz Lucent thought her the true power of dark magic, at that time Apheraz Lucent was the most powerful dark mage on Styx. One day her father went to battle but sadly he never returned. She and her mother had to live alone for 10 years, her mother wanted to go search for him but her goal was to make her daughter stronger before she went searching for Wrath Bringer. After 10 years Ashley was strong enough to be alone so her mother continued her goal and went searching for her husband. Ashley had to survive alone, but she had her dark power to help her with the things she needed to do. She sat a goal for herself, to become even more stronger so that she can also go search for her long lost father at all costs.

Warseeker

Player Name : Elderitch
Player color : Purple

Name : Elderitch
Title : Tides of Regret
Race : Tides Revenant
Height : 184
allignment : ?

images

Storyline
wait I don't know how to start O-o, lol

Cakey
Player Name:Directive255
Player Color:LightGreen

Name: Cakeyshark
Title: Cake of the Oceans
Race: Sea Cake
Height: 75 cm
Alignment: ???

Level 5
On WhiteFang's first post he tells you what to do, I also advice you to see his second post where he lists our registrations, I will recommend you to see WhiteFang's and Chaosy's registrations . You can also look at mine if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.