• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Total remake of Green circle td

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok since im so,so,so bored i'v decided to remake Green circle td!
many complains about lagg in the end because of the overflow of the units o_O
and it's pretty unbalanced to me :p.
i'v done some konfigurations and i'v made some triggers, example; Kickboard, Change difficulty, (between 100,250,400,500). anyone likes my idea? turning an old green circle td into a new flashing td :p with new towers, levels, models, icons etc..

Level 3
Yep, beat it several times, but tried quite a few more.

It was hard being grey in the early version. Like a lot of them, like the original wintermaul, grey would get next to no kills, air level or something would come along and people died, or even if not, by the end of the game, with only 2 people getting all the kills, they'd leak and everyone would die. Especially true before they fixed the bug where people would put the blimp looking tower right next to the spawn point, spawn snipage.

. . . fond memories . . .

Used to be very pro at the 3v3v3 Tower wars, Ultimate summoner not only keeps his team with the highest income, but know when to give his defenders money so they can withstand massive attackers.

Ever play the original Ice troll tribe?

Hmm, I know that putting spawn points for every player works ok, but isnt perfect either, but I think the major problem is that the balance between the money you get from kills versus the money you get per level is off. If instead everyone got half the gold from the kill and the killer got half, there'd be little need for per level gold bonus except still a little extra for grey. That would help prevent the people who happened to get most of the kills per level not get so far ahead as to not leak any except for boss levels, and it wouldn't distribute the money to the leavers. There's always leavers and the game seems to be designed for a full house. what i mean is, if there's 10 players, red gets all the kills, with 100 gold per kill, red would get about 18 gold, and everyone else would get 9 per kill. If someone left, red would get 20 and everyone else would get 10.
(As in the one who kills it gets double what everyone else does.)

Last edited:
Level 2
You could always just divided the gold up.

Total Gold = [Player 1 Gold + Player 2 Gold...]
Total Gold / Numbers of Players = Gold Per Player

And then maybe add some bonuses so it's not completely even, but you should try to keep the entire team around the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.