• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ToT v2.2b

----------DepressedSky Presents----------

Travelers of Time (ToT)
Created by DepressedSky

Map Info

Your are the Travelers of Time.
Your order is to assist The Prophet, Medivh in order to maintain the order of time.

Features

Hero Growing Effects: Hero will gain a special effect when a specific level is achieved.

Quests

Quest I
------------------
A lumberjack is robbed and killed in the way of return to the Andorhal.
However, the villagers needs the lumber for rebuilding the bridge.
The bridge is needed for the further uses when Arthas is heading to the Andorhal.

Quest II
------------------
The Bloodhoof Tauren are under-attack while the tribe is heading out to refill food and water.
Thrall and Cairne had already set off to block the large wave of centaur.
Kodo must be protected in order to get food and water successfully.
After the Bloodhoof Taurens are safe, Cairne will be agree to help the Thrall to find the Oracle.

Quest III
------------------
Maiev's Wardens are sending Illidan back to the Prison.
He must be retrieved in order to command the Blood Elves and the Nagas.
He will then leads his armies to conquer and pacify the chaos of the Outland and become the Lord of Outland.

Note
------------------
Some content might not same with the actual storyline of Warcraft

Tips

- Teamwork is the key to victory
- Sometimes, sacrificing is a must
- F9 for further information

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
Contents

ToT v2.2b (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [14:12, Nov/29/2012] "Approved"
Level 30
this is quite an interesting map to play its similar to crash bandicoot from that portal using entrance for a new dome to enter. anyways on the gameplay it is very cool but the quests have same goal, protect the courier at all cost, the 3rd quest is challenging but I suggest you make a dialog or a trigger that makes a difficulty level like for ex. easy mode only few enemies and has 50% hp/dmg/mp/ms and so on. and some bad errors is that when you die in-game you don't have any type of procedure to be revived or be back in the situation, how about make a ressurection stone trigger that is similar to the rexxar campaign in TFT that will work. and add more items while on the go

terrain is very plain but all thanks to those half map locations I can make an exception but still when viewed with many players it is still look plain so I suggest you make it up with decors and environment doodads.

overall seems useful and compatible with players, but may I remind you the map category for this is not 'Risk' its more of a 'Mini-game' to what I see, and warcraft dialog is mainly more on medieval like speeches some of those text you have written looks very modern, try reading good books or sites that deals same dialog as warcraft's genre. and again about Medivh's text that keeps going over and over when you finish a quest or start a new one, how about only make him do it only once. that's it for all good luck for the new update :)
WC3ScrnShot_112912_134906_02.jpg WC3ScrnShot_112912_135234_03.jpg WC3ScrnShot_112912_134155_01.jpg