- May 9, 2014
- API seems straightforward and easy to understand.
method explode takes boolean tossUnits returns nothing ... set triggerInstance = this call GroupEnumUnitsInRange(tempGroup, .centerX, .centerY, .radius, .filterExpr) set triggerInstance = 0
The possibility of a recursion error, though remote, should be addressed. The recursion error can occur when the explode() method is called on a .filterExpr member.
- The system relies on an index being assigned to a dummy unit. If said dummy unit is excluded from the filter requirement for indexing, this may cause unintended behavior. (Documentation should suffice in addressing this issue).
- Method operator damagePerSecond and derivatives can be shortened to just dps.
- Add two wrapper methods for registerExplosionHandler and registerVanishHandler respectively, expecting a code parameter.
- Most of the issues addressed in the Notes section are reportedly minor (being unlikely to occur), and will not significantly affect the state of the bundle. However, minor updates resolving these issues are appreciated.