• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tooltips problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have some interesting problem. In WE I enter the tooltip correctly but in game it looks unfinished. I thought that it is because of limited characters but nope... I've compared that spell with some that has a longer text and it is showed as a whole in game. I've checked for codes and there's no mistake there. Is there some other component on which I should pay attention?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 150
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 141
Level 13
the problem is that some characters are bigger in WC3 tooltips than Editor Tooltios
use this for example if you wanna see the differance:
"-----------------------"

and the loading screen also depens on resolution (so may the tooltips too)
when i was on laptop once i couldnt see last line of loading screen but a person with better resolution did

Level 30
1. You broke the limit of description ,,size"
2. Using too many color values will also make a part of text dissipate
3. Ability corrupted data; sometimes this occurs, it happened to me numerous times. The ability is corrupted by a value of SDCX0001, making it unable to description. By re-creating the ability, that problem should be removed.

I found a ,,mistake":
Forces of Elune? It would be ,,normal" if it would be force of darkness or something. Elune is a Goddess, she is not an elemental power, or a group of creatures, so it is basicaly incorect :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.