• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Tool] WC3 ISD - Help translating(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey,

im looking for some help translating my little tool "WC3 Item & Skill Designer", or "WC3 ISD"...
Here is the project info:

WC3 Item & Skill Designer is a tool to create professional item and skill tooltips in seconds!
This tool offers many useful features for mapper. (More than just text features)

WC3 Item & Skill Designer ist completely customizable.

For RPG-Creators/Mappers this tool offers a lot of nice features that are used by default (But you can remove them), like Item Quality/Rarity, Item Typ and Required Class for the item.

There are some calulators, like a armor (damage reduction) calculator, damage/dps calculator, effective hp calculator (good for balancing, and with a evasion calulator (stack - cool) and a exp calculator. Just try it out!

And thats not all. There is also a name generator! Generate names for your heros with just a few clicks. Fully customizable.

Woah still more.. There is a w3x import too! (Not done atm).
No need to open world-editor just to edit some items or skills. And maybe even more.
So far i got the import of most of the files done (stuff i need, and stuff i dont need, but maybe will use later) and everything is working. Just need to add the list/edit feature.

Requirements:
Some time for Feedback/Comment/Like :p
OS: Windows XP SP2/3 or later, Linux: with Mono it should work (untested)
CPU: 1,5 Ghz
Ram: 512 MB (or whatever your OS need to run smooth.. The tool itself only needs a few MB)

-- Some videos --

Here you can see the first video. Its outdated, but the idea behind the tool is still the same. Edit the config to do the magic :)

Here you can see the w3x import and some other stuff:

Here you can see the last added feature, random name gen:

And here you can download the Tool and find more info...
on Hive: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/wc3-item-skill-designer-0-5-0-wc3-isd.218358
on WWW: http://www.t34.at/wc3itemskilldesigner

Any feedback is welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.