• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tons of Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hey there! Thanks for looking at this thread.
I need this map for my map, which screams for custom spells. I think that there will be around... 60 custom spells in total.

All spells need to be:
1. Without any leaks.
2. Fully optimized.
3. No need for Mui/Mpi, unless it's easier for you to do so.
4. I prefer Jass codes, but I guess GUI triggers will do the job, too.

First five skills

1. Sheer Cold
Summons a death chilling blast upon an area, taking away half of movement speed of each affected enemy. If Crystalia is in the blast, her movement will be increased to maximum.

Notes: I want multiple effects that will cover the area in a blast, and I would also love to see the units tinted lightly blue like when they are hit by a Frost Nova. Hero must be in initial cast area to get a buff. This spell has four levels.

2. Chilling Comet
Crystalia evokes a freezing comet from the skies that discharges towards desired area. Any enemy unit standing near it when it impacts will suffer health loss and will be frozen solid for a second if it has been affected by Sheer Cold.

Notes: Missile is created with high height, and goes down over, towards ground, a very short period of time. An icy effect on impact will be nice. Units affected by Sheer Cold will still have their movement de-buffed, and stunned for a second. This spell has three levels.

3. Chilling Comet - Improved
Crystalia evokes a freezing comet from the skies that discharges towards desired area. Any enemy unit standing near it when it impacts will suffer health loss and will be frozen solid for a second if it has been affected by Sheer Cold. The comet also drags affected enemies to it's center of impact.

Notes: Units are dragged over 1 second of their solid freeze de-buff. This spell has three levels.

4. Vestal Firewave
Releases a pinch of true Vestal fire, dealing damage to enemies in a line and reducing their magical resistance by 10/15/20% for 5 seconds.

Notes: Pretty much a basic shockwave with magical resistance reduction. This spell has three levels.

5. Vestal Firewave - Improved
Releases a pinch of true Vestal fire, dealing damage to enemies in a line and reducing their magical resistance by 10/15/20% for 5 seconds. Affected enemies are dragged with firewave.

Notes: Units that take damage will immediately get disabled and pulled with the wave. This spell has three levels.
Note that more requests will be added as soon as previous are completed.

Last edited:
Level 16
The light blue text is annoying.
Change the color. o_O
I can't read it.

Anyways I will do 1 or 2 of them ;P

EDIT :

Nevermind, i will not do them, its takes time to do.
had some other work :x
sorry.

maybe i will come back when its done.

by the time, i hope others will do it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.