• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To repent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours is a cycle of survival. None should look past but to atone for their misdeeds.

In the end we must all face our mistakes.

Some old shizzle fizzle boop....

Attachments

• To Repent.png
    To Repent.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 251
Level 36
blow those rocks up boi! i'd rather see stretched textures than duplication

I don't know, I kind of like them as is, kind of looks like some alien oysters or mussels or something.

The lava, though, that shit looks bland. You can do so much better, Heinvers. Give it some more glow, some more flair,
give it more depth, you know, be creative. What if the lava wasn't lava but a deep fissure of glistening and fizzling rocks
intermingled with lava-esque aesthetics? Now that, that wouldn't be bland.

Overall I think you could have done better, especially compared to your previous works, there's not much in way of lighting,
there's nothing really to catch the eye, and as I stated, the main part of the terrain (the lava) looks really bland.

Nice to see you're still coughing up a terrain from time to time, but meh, you could have done better ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.