• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

+To Rep For Help?Skin related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, so theres this strange glitch going on for me right now. I managed to successfully import about 4 skins.The skins worked.However, when i started downloading other skins, it suddenly stopped working.Someone help plz?Im not sure what to do.Also if ur gonna b a nub like that nud41 or w/e his name was,itl get you IGNORED.So plz dont act like a 4 year old for attention.

Level 3
haha very funny with the itching thing XD i admit i probably wouldnt b able to help myself either >.< but yeah i know for a fact i set the right paths i always double check to c with the how to import option underneath the model.

Level 3
If the skins are all used to replace the skin of one model, then the appearance would screw up and it might mess up the system in that one map. The use of some skins may also corrupt some other models that use the same skin. Hope this helped :grin:

Level 3
Oh ok ty guys i appreciate the help.You guys r the only NON-newbs i met so far within a thread except for like one other guy.So far i got 2 guys on my ignore list.Guess how many people i met.bout 7.like 4 were newb moderators and 2 were ignored nubs 0_O.Lemme think the only other guy i know who i did not have a fight with was 1)ark_nite :p.so yeah thanks for the help ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.