• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
well im feeling sorry for you guys becuase you guys are trying so hard to keep the hate forums out.

so ill give you my theory why everybody going to hate this forever.

It started mainly becuase of darky braggin about how good this map was and such and such and the publicity he set for it like putting this forum and the links and all that other stuff.

Well now becuase he just upt and died and had a half fixed map he bragged about so much now everybody hates him. now its just like a bon fire everybody just pitches in something to fuel the hate.

personly i think this would be a good way to get darky back out if you didnt lock all the hate post maybe he will get tired of it and he will lock them himself.

Level 3
who the hell hates darky? i like him even if i dont know him but natures call and his campaigns are good. also the site (this) is awesome so i think we better have to thank darky cause of spending time in this.

Level 25
X, your theory would work if Darky gave a damn about this website

Which he doesn't. Hence, allowing all of the hate posts to stay open will acomplish nothing at all except from keeping a bunch of angry people in this section attempting to get someone who rarely visits here to post on their topics

Level 3
So you say that Darky gave up this site? Is that right? Damn the makes me sick.

I got angry as WOW came out cause so many people left wc3 for wow and now my favourite map submitting site wont be continueing... The world burns to ashes and everyone is watching it but noone does anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.