• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TKoK Playing Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Is there any battle.net- or langroup I can join? A group of players who DOESNT LEAVE. It is also alot more fun playing with known players instead of new players, all the time. For me it is ok to learn away stuff to new players, but when they ask about everything and save and leave at level 6, it is not fun "/.

I haven't come any furture in this game, than level 23, but that is a long time ago. So when I tried to load my chaotic knight, I could, because the code I used was too old for this version :p.

Now I have started over again. I read all the new information, and couldn't wait, so I launched a Garena Lan game and played to... Level six, then 5 of 7 players saved and quited. "/ They said, "I doesnt like ORPGs", "ZOmg, tis game has n toms!", "i die all the tim!" (<--- "If I rush into 200 gnolls..") and "Why cant I lvl up ma spellz!? sux!!!1".

So conclution:

""An bit experienced player searching other players to play with and wants to learn more!""

iPeez

Level 12
Humm
my friend and i play Tkok a bit on Garena, i got a lv19 hydromancer and some other chars.
add us , if wer on [and dont lag u out] we'll be happy to let u join us :) [much better than having my lil sis play] any way.
add us:
Cool_is_i
VladimirMk

If we do host Tkok we usually play for quite a while :).
[i am currently globally ignored, you will be able to see this once i am take off :) ]

Level 4
Azeroth is the place to be if you want to get far.

There are also three clans established; Clan TKoK, Clan KoK2, and Clan Kok3. Currently, the meeting place is in Clan KoK2 so Clan TKoK and KoK3 will probably be empty for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.