• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titan Land - Ascension v1.7.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: retardfuckern
A heavily altered melee RTS with the influence of an omnipotent player, who is there to enhance the gameplay of the other players by creating events and goals for them to seek out.

Keywords:
Titan, God, RTS, Altered Melee
Contents

Titan Land - Ascension v1.7.8 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 05-Oct-13 (14:54:32)Critical Errors:Map presentation is poor or missing. Useful Links:The Important Site Rules. You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 05-Oct-13 (14:54:32)
Critical Errors:
Map presentation is poor or missing.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Personal Comment:
Read rules.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

Level 2
This map is great! It is a job well done. I like all the changes you have made compared to the original by MetalWarrior. I hope to see this hosted more frequently.

Level 3
Because when I registered with the name TrueMalice, I used an email that I thought was redirected to the email I actually use - it wasn't. I couldn't edit the email or anything so here I am with a different username. Whoop, watch me go get banned because I decided to reregister rather than email the admins and wait for days. Anyway, if you or anyone else doesn't believe me, well shit. Nothing I'm going to do about it.

Thanks for the BBcodes. I don't really think screenshots are worth the bother since the visuals barely differ from a typical melee.

Level 7
Oh god... Another God's Land/Titan's Land map... Let the genre die... It was a horrible concept to make a melee map with a overpowered bullshit character...

Now, my comments on the map it's self...

Perks: I don't feel its nessecary if you can't balance them correctly... Some perks are extremely overpowered (Such as Wealthy... And the Arctitech) where as some are unquestionably underpowered (Such as most of the buff upgrades and Gluttoney.)

Racial Focus: Like the idea... But it wasn't executed in the best of ways, again this has a few balance problems... Such as Flesh Golems being to powerful and Elves being very easy to not notice (Not alot of people use casters in such a way to make that big of an impact.) Plus theres a rather large bug where if you que everything up at once they dont go off que once the other is complete... Meaning you can have all racials though they might not work as you'd think.

Air Nerf: Pardon... But this was a horrible idea, theres units that counter air perfectly fine theres no reason to NERF air, it deteriorates the value of the melee gameplay which me and my friend hosted it for.

Titans?: You said you removed them, yet you forgot one... Titan of Time or whatever still remains and is free to prance about the map fucking up everything in sight... And thats a bad thing... Specially if your playing with someone as cruel as me.

Titans with Player Control: ...I'm sorry but, why? Why would you even think this is a good idea? It's extremely unneeded and can cause countless problems in public games.

Terrain: Not bad... Honestly for a map like this you can't expect something like... Say... KoK RPG.

Dreadful Lag: Yes, yes... I know you mentioned it on the description but I might as well mention that my friend who runs a lower end computer complained of massive lag and delay.

Suggestions:

Perks: Balance them out, as they need it... Badly, make wealthy give maybe half of what it does now and reduce architect to 20 or 25%

Racial Focus: Make elves stand out more... Perhaps new abilities to compensate for their newly aquired mana? Reduce health on Wtfpwn (Flesh) Golem.

Air Nerf: Remove it, if anything all it does is take away from the melee feeling... Its barely an RTS if theres a natural counter to air.

Titans?: If you dont listen to any of these suggestions... Listen to this one at least. Remove the Titan of Time or SEVERELY nerf him, he shouldn't be able to take out a entire food capped player's army within 3 seconds.

Titans with Player Control: Make it limited if possible, or explain why its useful, I see no point in it what-so-ever.

Terrain: N/A

Dreadful Lag: Honestly I haven't got the faintest clue on why it's laggy... It shouldnt be, theres not all that many imports guess there isnt alot you can do here.

Rating - 2/5
Needs work but if it got a little bit of attention it could be a decent map

Level 3
Frankly I'm a little confused with some of those, especially your comment on an 'overpowered bullshit character'.

The idea of the Titan is that he is a dungeon master - he creates events, moderates gameplay and overall just tries to make the game better. He should be completely omnipotent and have the ability to deciminate anybody - but obviously he shouldn't. Your complaint about the Titan of Cosmos is fairly ridiculous given that the Control Tower has a Kill ability which will work just as fine if not better. The Titan is not a player and should never attempt to compete with anyone else, because they literally don't have a chance.

Perks: Thankyou. You are the first person ever to comment on the balance of the perks, which makes it extremely hard to balance the perks given that I rarely have the chance to play mortal. Wealthy has been nerfed to just under half; I noticed this problem too when some chap started massing Flesh Golems. Architect remains as is since I disagree.

Racial Focus: I don't really understand your problem with Elves. Wave Elementals are extremely good with their Wave Split ability, and Dragonhawk Riders being able to target ground with their Shackles makes Elf one of, if not the, most overpowered Racial Focus in the game.

Air Nerf: Despite agreeing with you completely, the rest of Battle.net doesn't. Most players are far too incompetent at melee to understand that every race has atleast one powerful melee counter. Also, full map vision makes the mobility of air completely overpowered.

Titans: Like I said, this suggestion is completely ridiculous. It would defeat the purpose of the map if Titans were anything less than all powerful. However Cosmosis is now a Rock Golem without a name because I kind of like Rock Golems. He also can't attack and is invulnerable, which will hopefully get across the idea that the Titans are not meant to fight.[/b] Hopefully this is close enough to your expectations.

Titans with Player Control: Above.

Dreadful Lag: I have no doubt that there is something I can do about it and that it's my fault entirely, I just haven't found the problem yet.

Finally, it sounds like the game you played was run by a terrible Titan. The quality of the Titan almost defines the quality of the game. Thanks for the comments and advice.

Level 28
Basic overview: (note that this is not a full review!)

Triggers:

Do nothing's, inefficient triggers.
Remove ALL do nothing's and use variables in a better way to make triggers more efficient.

Terrain:

The 'castle' in the middle is an abomination.
The grassy area surrounding it could do, but the patch of water (left of castle) looks so unnatural... you've used the correct kind of water (lower terrain-tooled water), but you've used it in the wrong way.
Using the correct thing in the wrong way won't make it better, you know...

Then you've used the bad kind of water (down-right of castle).
Abused some cliffs (lower- and upper left part of the map).
And finally, made some patterns in the terrain (upper middle).

Game:

Whahoow, mainstream anime characters... exactly what a game needs [/sarcasm].
But okay, they're requested characters so I won't bother you too much with it, although it's still your fault (you should be in charge of which characters can be in the map and which can't).

So basically you can be a god in this map. Great... how can that possibly go wrong?
I don't find anything entertaining about people playing the boss of you - with all right to do so, since you gave them that right.
"But it's fun when there are good titans" - yes, but I've been dissapointed by players way too many times: if they can abuse something, they will. Even it it is not fun for others, they will do so.

"Meet the titan's victory conditions" - so basically you cannot win if there's a titan? Hmh...
For mortals, there really isn't much to do.

Level 1
This must be the greatest version i've seen so far! i simply love it! there is one thing i miss tho. You removed all the titans which is a shame you cannot really roleplay as the titans of heaven (which i and probably alot others like about titan land) anymore or well perhaps you can but it'll be a difficult with a rock golem

Level 3
A positive comment? Ridiculous!

Sorry, I've never used this map as a roleplaying template so I'm not exactly up to date on what roleplayers enjoy. I removed the other Titans because I felt that they were little more than gimmicks, but I'll be sure to add them back in - a little revised, though.

Also, this has not been updated as per request from the moderators. Coincidentally, triggers have been cleaned up somewhat, terrain was made more friendly and mainstream heroes have been removed. However, I doubt that what I did was enough because I don't really care if this is approved or not.

Level 3
Race is selected through dialog, which is why computers will not select a race. If you give them any race, they will use AI as normal but of course won't have Perks or Racial Focuses.

Because people can still download the map while it is pending, and it is easier to send people a consistent link to Hive Workshop rather than constantly update links to Epicwar. I also don't consider the requested changes to the map to be reasonable.

Level 7
Basic overview: (note that this is not a full review!)

Triggers:

Do nothing's, inefficient triggers.
Remove ALL do nothing's and use variables in a better way to make triggers more efficient.

Terrain:

The 'castle' in the middle is an abomination.
The grassy area surrounding it could do, but the patch of water (left of castle) looks so unnatural... you've used the correct kind of water (lower terrain-tooled water), but you've used it in the wrong way.
Using the correct thing in the wrong way won't make it better, you know...

Then you've used the bad kind of water (down-right of castle).
Abused some cliffs (lower- and upper left part of the map).
And finally, made some patterns in the terrain (upper middle).

Game:

Whahoow, mainstream anime characters... exactly what a game needs [/sarcasm].
But okay, they're requested characters so I won't bother you too much with it, although it's still your fault (you should be in charge of which characters can be in the map and which can't).

So basically you can be a god in this map. Great... how can that possibly go wrong?
I don't find anything entertaining about people playing the boss of you - with all right to do so, since you gave them that right.
"But it's fun when there are good titans" - yes, but I've been dissapointed by players way too many times: if they can abuse something, they will. Even it it is not fun for others, they will do so.

"Meet the titan's victory conditions" - so basically you cannot win if there's a titan? Hmh...
For mortals, there really isn't much to do.

Ok first, the terrain comment;
That castle is actually quite reasonably useful, are you a roleplayer? the castle is an abomination? can you explain this? I'm sure we all want to know. whats wrong with it, it fulfills its purpose, it does what it is meant to do. I can't really tell you off for the water because you sort of are right, The anime chars aren't gone yet?
now the real problem
the point of the titan is to create quests, distractions, general FUN STUFF, not abuse his powers, any titan that does otherwise should be burnt at a steak for the absolute point of doing so! you really need to see a good titan, like for example, Malice (mapmaker/mapeditor whatever)

Level 28
Ok first, the terrain comment;
That castle is actually quite reasonably useful, are you a roleplayer? the castle is an abomination? can you explain this? I'm sure we all want to know. whats wrong with it, it fulfills its purpose, it does what it is meant to do. I can't really tell you off for the water because you sort of are right, The anime chars aren't gone yet?
I wasn't talking about functionality, but aesthetics.
I'm a roleplayer, but I like looking at things which... you know, actually look good.

the point of the titan is to create quests, distractions, general FUN STUFF, not abuse his powers, any titan that does otherwise should be burnt at a steak for the absolute point of doing so! you really need to see a good titan, like for example, Malice (mapmaker/mapeditor whatever)
I'll only say this once more: if someone can abuse it, they will.
Titans are meant to be abused, whether you want to or not.

I have played several games where the game has a small glitch that caused a player to gain absolute power, there wasn't a single person who did not abuse such a glitch.
Yeah: I wouldn't do that, perhaps you wouldn't either, but the majority would.
Giving anyone absolute power is just the worst idea ever, and you should realize that.

Level 11
have played several games where the game has a small glitch that caused a player to gain absolute power, there wasn't a single person who did not abuse such a glitch.
Giving anyone absolute power is just the worst idea ever, and you should realize that.
You're right, a person would abuse it. However, the titan is a dungeon master. The players are to kill eachother off or roleplay or whatever, the titan creates events and is a DUNGEON MASTER. In a game of only players then if you were to abuse a glitch, your part of the game is to kill other players. Should they abuse it? Iunno
But wether or not they do, their job is not to forsee the map, their play is to kill off the enemies.

Anyway, you should still add the unit creation for the titan malice, but I've bitched at you about it enough.

Level 3
Why is my map being rejected for doing exactly what it's supposed to? The Titan is meant to be all powerful and perfectly abusable. Why are you judging the gameplay so just because you don't know many people with any degree of self control and dignity?

I should not realize it's a bad idea, because it isn't. You are just being pessimistic against human nature and it's frustrating that it's affecting whether or not the map is approved.

Unless of course the rejection was based on triggers - that makes sense to me. However it's been fixed up alot since then, so if the judgement could please be reconsidered for v1.6.4?

Edit: Also, I wrote changelog for this one.

Version 1.6.4

Additions
- Naga race
- Titan can now establish a variable Global Resource Income
- The Focus artifact
- Ironforge reward building (will become a Wonder when more are made)
- Runner unit for Sentinel Focus
- Elder unit for Beast Focus
- Humanoid Focus allows Graveyards to raise permanent skeletons from their corpses
- Titan now has access to infinite amounts of nearly every item

Balances
- Upgrade costs increased by a factor of 10
- Spire of Divinity has a mana maximum of 1500, down from 5000
- Toggle Vision is now Enabled by default
- Firebird renamed to Great Phoenix
- Control Tower spellbooks now contain lists of abilities within them
- Artifacts will no longer appear in the Marketplace
- Many Reward Units are now capable of holding and using items
- Spire of Divinity now has range restrictions

Removals
- Dreamwalker has been removed
- Deleted most of the older changelogs

Level 3
I, for one, quite like this map. I played an older version with a good titan, who ended making a HUGE grove (and i mean huge, took up all of the lower right area) and attacking people. Except, it was BALANCED. The titan was amazing at what he did, and it was some very enjoyable role-play. I am looking forward to playing this map.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will add some comments once i look at map in-game.

Level 5
I'll only say this once more: if someone can abuse it, they will.
Titans are meant to be abused, whether you want to or not.

I have played several games where the game has a small glitch that caused a player to gain absolute power, there wasn't a single person who did not abuse such a glitch.

this is because you dont know many good roleplayers :)

this map is ment to be played with friends (and with a host with CK :D)

Level 3
I don't know if anyone actually noticed, but the game had a ridiculous bug in which if you spawned a Great Phoenix it would never die. I also messed up the version naming so just download this version, thanks.

Version 1.6.5

Changes
- Great Phoenix no longer has an inventory and is, more importantly, not immortal
- Computer players will now actually select a race
- Fixed a bunch of Naga related bugs and imbalances
- Snap Dragon's Slow Poison now stacks in all aspects

Level 9
Because when I registered with the name TrueMalice, I used an email that I thought was redirected to the email I actually use - it wasn't. I couldn't edit the email or anything so here I am with a different username. Whoop, watch me go get banned because I decided to reregister rather than email the admins and wait for days. Anyway, if you or anyone else doesn't believe me, well shit. Nothing I'm going to do about it.

Thanks for the BBcodes. I don't really think screenshots are worth the bother since the visuals barely differ from a typical melee.

I had a similar issue that actually spanned over a longer time period (a few years). If you contact the moderators to fix the issue, I'm sure they can work something out and freeze an account or do some email configuration manually without creating a big fuss. They did for me atleast : /. I wouldn't be here if the admins were that ridiculous... so give it a try before being a martyrdom rebel ( :p )

--

The map was cool as well. I don't have an issue with the Titan (seems so with the mods??), it's no different than a God's game where player 1 sits in the center and directs things. It's more of an RP map in a sense - weeding out the d-bag players from the genuine players is a different issue though.

Perhaps progressive developing of power for the Titan?

Another God's Land/Titan's Land map... Let the genre die...

People make a new AoS map every week yet DotA is still alive - and DotA has many enemies as it does players.

Level 1
You should add further races and heroes. That's the only reason people are playing the Titan Land Roleplaying Edition and not this one. Also i think it's a shame you removed the Dreamwalker :/

Level 7

Then you obviously don't like DnD's? If you play with mature people, (not the majority, who are young kids who pleasure in ruining other peoples fun) then the ideas extravagantly good, if you play with the little kiddies, who enjoy ruining other peoples fun, then yes, this is true. but you should realize that NOT EVERYBODY IS LIKE THAT, thats why you say "bye noob titan" and leave, simple, :)

Level 11
Control Point 1
The underground fossil area has a tunnel that can go to any place as long as it is away from buildings.

Control Point 2
A patch of land without a place of shallow water with several towers that will rapidly teleport around the outer area of the shallow water which will make it a great place for defence (The towers are invulnerable). You capture the Control Point by taking a building in the center to 30% or something.

Control Point 3
The city (Goldmines, obviously)

Control Point 4
Laboratory that has the controls to a powerful robot hero professionalised in offense and can switch attack or armor types. Owning the laboratory gives instant control over the robot

Level 2
But why the blue empire? It should be reworked to add some ballance (blue dragons removed, golems limited/ballanced and so on). And some new heroes would be nice (btw. naga got only one hero to summon).

Level 3
But why the blue empire? It should be reworked to add some ballance (blue dragons removed, golems limited/ballanced and so on). And some new heroes would be nice (btw. naga got only one hero to summon).
Because balance implies equality, you know? And having one player be some ridiculous Blue Empire means that he has an advantage over everybody else no matter what (additional race selection and starting units) which just isn't acceptable. Ever. The only way to balance this out is to require the player to things that other players don't have to do in order to survive, which will mean that anybody playing as the Blue Empire will simply quit the game because nobody wanting a challenge will play as the Blue Empire in the first place.

Heroes, including a second (or third?) Naga hero, are being added. But the Naga race does include (Beta) for a fairly specific reason.

Level 3
Ascension - 1.6.7

Additions
- Re-added the Ancient Focus, better than before
- Trolls can now train Warlords
- Titan can now give units to Neutral Passive and has direct control over it
- Grom Hellscream
- Out of character/in character chat
- Sentinels can now train Longbows
- The Titan now starts the game with all generic upgrades completed and constructs buildings almost instantly

Changes/Balances
- Spire of Divinity no longer has alignment; all races will contribute the same amount of mana, including Naga
- Fixed Barbaric
- Redid a bunch of the Titan's worker tooltips for ease of use
- Gave a bunch of items levels and categories, so they will be selected as random choice by the Spire of Divinity
- Tomes are no longer selected as random choice
- Titan's giving area is now buildable. This should allow structures to be better teleported
- Mageslayer's Supreme Feedback is now heavily nerfed against heroes
- Fountains moved to the Shop/Race builder
- Ironforge now increases the damage and armour of your mechanical units
- Buffed War Golems
- Buffed Coral Bed
- Fixed Parasite

Removals
- Spire of Divinity (probably temporary)
- Thunderlord

Level 7
Well... After all this time I redownloaded the newest version.

About 10 minutes into the game when hosting it public my Naga neighbor rushed to Tier 2 and built a tower right in my base, instantly with the help of the Whip ability.

Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful and creative ability... But it's abusable when used with towers I suppose you could make a condition to check if the structure is a tower before the ability works, but this is a very serious problem and it's EASY to abuse.

Not to mention the useless submerge ability which regretablly has no use what so ever since theres no water in the entire map except a very small pool.

Other then that it's somewhat better then it was when I first tested, though I must say getting tower'd like that ruined the experience. I hope this helps your progress in fixing the map and good luck.

Edit: Oh yes, I almost forgot... Sludge Compactors cost no food, this means they can be massed without a care with the enabled attack upgrade that can be devastating, specially with their low low low cost of only 220 gold and 50 lumber.

Level 3
Well... After all this time I redownloaded the newest version.

About 10 minutes into the game when hosting it public my Naga neighbor rushed to Tier 2 and built a tower right in my base, instantly with the help of the Whip ability.

Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful and creative ability... But it's abusable when used with towers I suppose you could make a condition to check if the structure is a tower before the ability works, but this is a very serious problem and it's EASY to abuse.

Not to mention the useless submerge ability which regretablly has no use what so ever since theres no water in the entire map except a very small pool.

Other then that it's somewhat better then it was when I first tested, though I must say getting tower'd like that ruined the experience. I hope this helps your progress in fixing the map and good luck.

Edit: Oh yes, I almost forgot... Sludge Compactors cost no food, this means they can be massed without a care with the enabled attack upgrade that can be devastating, specially with their low low low cost of only 220 gold and 50 lumber.
- Removed Submerge
- Sludge Compactor consumes 4 food
- Temple of Tides & Depths produce 4 additional food
- Whip no longer works on Temple of Tides or Tidal Guardians
- Reduced Sludge Compactor's hitpoints by 400 and damage base by ~23

It does seem odd that you couldn't handle a single tower ten minutes into the game, though.

Level 7
-
It does seem odd that you couldn't handle a single tower ten minutes into the game, though.

Was more like 4 or 5 minutes really, I had like 3 Grunts and a Shadow Hunter, still lost to the instant building tower. But, I never claimed to be a professional, and there WAS ways to counter it, just... Extremely unexpected specially when you didn't know naga was capable of such a thing.

- Removed Submerge
- Reduced Sludge Compactor's hitpoints by 400 and damage base by ~23

You've cleaned up the issues pretty well I suppose, you're certainly trying and I can respect that, and so far I haven't seen anything abuse-able...
So I guess this is by far the best Titan's Land out of the ones i've played so far due to having actual effort put behind it.

I'll change my rating to 4/5.

Overall, I do believe this map should be approved, it's no where near as bad as some of the LoaPs/Gods Lands/RPGs that managed to get approved, good luck getting this approved.

Edit: Oops, I ment Shadow Hunter instead of Witch Doctor, I corrected myself. Was rather late when I typed that message.

Last edited:
Level 3
Did some updates after a massive break. Many things are missing from this list because I didn't log much of it.

Additions
- All races now have an additional upgrade
- Perk/race selection menu
- Fel Orcs can train Warlords
- Orcs can train Wyverns
- Angelic, Leadership and Fortified perks
- -give command lets players transfer unit ownership
- Furbolg Elder Shamans can establish Furbolg Huts
- All units level 7 and above have a hero inventory

Changes
- Longbow is a tier 3 unit
- Arcane Void now drains only 7 mana per second
- Steel Golems no longer run on mana
- Illidan now has Permanent Immolation instead of Heat Aura
- Flames of Azzinoth redone
- Malfurion now has Solar Rain and Tranquility instead of Lesser Tranquility and Starfall

Removals
- Submerge
- Spire of Divinity

Level 3
Hi, me again.

Additions
- Bone Golems for Undead’s Humanoid focus
- The Source artefact
- Finished Illidan
- Undead’s Creature focus now has Nerubian Ziggurats
- Orc’s Troll focus can research Troll Grandmaster Training
- Titan has control over blue
- Undead’s Humanoid focus can build Obelisks
- Reward Unit: Storm Spirit
- Control Tower has Immobilize
- Control Tower has Dispel
- Finished Kael'thas
- Vol'jin
- Humans & Orcs can construct Walls
- Haunt
- All heroes have Hero Glows
- Added Archimonde
- Added Keeper of Ancients hero for Night Elf’s Ancient focus

Balances
- Nerfed Orc’s Fel Orc focus and Orc’s Brute Resilience upgrade
- Buffed Warp Stone Amulet artifact
- Removed Heavenly Hammer from Uther
- Necromantic only works on units below level 6
- Heavily nerfed Longbows
- Vastly improved Humanoid focus
- Improved Fortified
- Significantly buffed Leadership
- Ancient Focus now changes the Attack Types of uprooted Ancients
- Night Elves can construct Radiants which upgrade to Invisibility Radiants

Removals
- Give commands
- Marketplace
- Timeless ability from Reward Unit: High Priest
- Reward Unit: Crusader

Fixes
- Leadership has a proper buff
- Naga fixed
- Angelic no longer revives summons
- The Source no longer permanently destroys your mana
- Necromancy no longer exceeds the food cap
- Actually fixed Angelic
- Cleaned up the Castle significantly

Last edited:
Level 1
Wow, it's been ages since I've played Ascension. Glad to see that you're still updating every now and then. I'm going to try this out.

Edit: Well, I tried a private game of this with my clan. And... it was cool to try something other than Titan Land RoK. Now, here's my input.

First off, I don't understand why you have race focus; it seems pointless to me. Can't you just do something like RoK? Where in the beginning of the game, mortals are given wisps to build the main building of the race of their choice. Example, for orcs you'd build a great hall using the wisp. This just seems a lot simpler IMO.

Also, I disagree with the past replies. The titan should be overpowered. Of course, that is if this map is meant for RP. The titan is the one running the game as even stated in your map load description. The titan needs power to run the game.

Is there an OOC chat for this? I forgot to check for one. If not, I suggest you add one, helps a lot for RP. But again, I don't know if this map was made for RPing or for killing.

All in all, this is one of the "clean" TL maps I have come across. It doesn't have random NPC clutter, and it doesn't seem to have those quests where you can be awarded OP items. Nice job, but this map falls behind Rise of Kingdoms IMO.

Last edited:
Checking:

The triggers 'Get Illidan', 'Get Bob', ... can all be merged into one trigger and you can just use the 'if then else multiple' action.
Also merge all of the init triggers.
There are still location leaks like in the trigger 'Perk Selection' -> Create blabla at Triggering Player Starting location.

A preview image wouldn't hurt either.

Remove all of the remaining leaks and merge the triggers and your map will get approved.
Just contact me via pm or vm once it's updated.

Level 3
There's something suspicious about a map with 900 downloads in the pending section. Anyone want to explain?
It was rejected 2 years ago because I had some leaks and redundant triggers. I guess people downloaded it anyway. I've just fixed those issues and asked for it to be back to Pending.

I'm not really planning on adding any screenshots. It's an altered melee - there's not that much to see in the way of visuals. I guess the terrain is okay.

Edit: On second thought, sure. I'll set up some screenshots later.