• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TimeIndicator (Hide digits gold, wood and food)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Update 03.03.2019

Fixed model: now this hide only numbers on gold, wood and food. Use the proper model for your race and don't forget about path! This will not work with other custom-made TimeIndicators, because the black things involved in the original Blizzard TimeIndicator itselfs. Also, i have uploaded version, which does not unclude original TimeIndicator model and having only black things in it, you can use it as regular custom-made time indicator and just use needful path for it.

This model can be useful on horror maps and other needy. Sometimes need hide numbers of gold, wood and food. Hope this be useful. Good combo with darky-black-interface. (Look at first screenshot)

Custom pathes:
for human: UI\Console\Human\HumanUI-TimeIndicator.mdx
for orc: UI\Console\Orc\OrcUI-TimeIndicator.mdx
for undead: UI\Console\Undead\UndeadUI-TimeIndicator.mdx
for nightelf: UI\Console\NightElf\NightElfUI-TimeIndicator.mdx
128481-bf45efa0d4176c0e8edb9bc0d9392fb2.jpg

154901-f274d9e24a636b0e4ed60010d380812a.png
154902-248c149f78489776b8edd8640266311c.png
Previews
Contents

NightElf (Model)

Orc (Model)

TimeIndicator (Hide digits gold, wood and food) (Model)

Undead (Model)

Human (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Might be useful to some but does not justify being approved.
Please make a version for every race that fits their respective look. A black bar is not the right way.
For needly race just change custom path to right race path. What do you mean 'A black bar is not the right way' ? That model looks good in-game, i test this a 16:9 monitor. If you talk about non-clear interface elements just replace him with alpha-texture and looking good.

Why don't you try to make the seams and borders look more like the rest of the interface then?
Instead of having a HARD clash or the black and background you could make it look better.
Update 03.03.2019

Fixed model: now this hide only numbers on gold, wood and food. Use the proper model for your race and don't forget about path! This will not work with other custom-made TimeIndicators, because the black things involved in the original Blizzard TimeIndicator itselfs. Also, i have uploaded version, which does not unclude original TimeIndicator model and having only black things in it, you can use it as regular custom-made time indicator and just use needful path for it.

This is great, just what I needed for the whole time since 2010.
But you can see the numbers for 1-2 seconds when interface is fading in/out for cinematic mode.
Other than that, perfect.
Hello, thanks for noticing it, i checked now and found a resolution for this, but i am not sure if that will work on any time, but you should give it a try for this. Here is how:
After disabling cinematic mode add an another action turn off letterbox mode (show interface) and set it fade in over 0.01 seconds.
E27EzemZxqk.jpg

And after enabling cinematic mode an another action turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) and set it fade out over 0.01 seconds.
-5pJoOQskQ0.jpg

Last edited: