• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing Gold/wood sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
\/ read!

Its obscure yet simple.
To change the icon you go into,
For gold:
Advanced > Game Interface > icon - gold
for wood:
Advanced > Game Interface > icon - wood
Both are only a few scrolls down.
To import a gold file go into, Module > Import Manager > import file > (folder name) > (icon name).whatever
thats all i think

Level 3
i wrote the name in the inport files area like this war3mapInported\(file name).(type of file). thats what it says when u inport a file so thats what i put. and its not workin. so tell me what the name so i can put it in correctly lol. thnx

Level 3
i have another question k in the modle section of this url is a rohan rider modle. i've tried to put it together like this:

Image/texture.RohanRiderSwordSpear\stuff\
BloodElf-SpellThief.blp
Model.........war3mapImported\RohanRiderSwordSpear.MDX
Image/texture.RohanRiderSwordSpear\stuff\armor.blp
Image/texture.RohanRiderSwordSpear\stuff\cape.blp
Image/texture.RohanRiderSwordSpear\stuff\helmet.blp
Image/texture.RohanRiderSwordSpear\stuff\horse.blp
Image/texture.RohanRiderSwordSpear\stuff\
shieldwood.blp

RohanRiderSwordSpear\stuff is where the files are..(i read the toutourial on how to import modles) but they just wont link to the modle y? what did i do wrong?

p.s. please answer my quiestions

Level 4
with models

with models u dont have 2 change the path u just import all the files thats in the folder and when u go 2 model chose it. sometimes some models wont work with me it all depends on how u extraxt it i think

Status
Not open for further replies.