• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Time of day Timer & Trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all. Im new here. But i really godt stuck on my map and have som questions i hope you can help with.

Im no super pro. in the editor but still i have made some maps in this and in Wc3. And i sux at scripting ;)

But im making this map. Whare i have a day and night Cycles but i need a timer that shows the time of day when playing. I found this link. But cant seem to get it working :/ (in the bottom)
http://forums.sc2mapster.com/development/tutorials/1666-data-time-of-day-dependent-buffs/
Dont know what im doing wrong. So are there a easyer way or can some one guid me better?

I also need a trigger that says when day and night hits 00.00.00 midnight then do action (Maby Turn on/off another trigger) But again cant seem to find a way to make that with the triggers?

So really hope you can help me out here and guid me a little. Or even better make a test mape to show me if possible.

kongkim.

Status
Not open for further replies.