• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

how to make a periodic timer..... WOrk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
First off, i am no noob when it comes to map making, but SC2's triggers r sloppy in my eyes, i still cant figure out how to make a variable. this is my trigger so far, yet it doesnt work. plz help me.

Events
Game - Map initialization

Actions
Timer - Start (New timer) as a Repeating timer that will expire in 60.0 Game Time seconds
Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer), with the title "Spawn", using Remaining time (initially Visible)
Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer), with the title "Spawn", using Remaining time (initially Visible)

All that comes up is a timer that says Spawn 00.00.00.

ive tried many things. Is there a way to make a variable timerwindow

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Create a timer object.
Start the timer object with the perogic flag set true.

Honestly more straight foward it can not get.

In GUI you must create a variable (local or global depending on how you want to use it) of type timer. Set it to have a timer (might be duable with defaults). Then you just start the timer (action is self explinatory).

You then hookup the timer window to the timer which is also self explinatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.