• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Unsolved] Tilesets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Basically I want to use HotS tilesets without having to modify the gameplay of my custom game using Liberty Campaign and Liberty Story dependencies.

I only want the tilesets from HotS, nothing else.

It's extremely tedious trying to change the gameplay back to what it was in the WoL Campaign when you have HotS melee dependencies as well. :/

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Only really viable solution is to put the HotS campaign mods as a dependency and then use the data editor to overwrite HotS changes with the version of the data used in WoL. I think that in table view you can copy the read only fields of extended data and them paste them on the top level views to generate XML to delete all the HotS changes for that entry.

Only some entries such as building abilities and builder abilities really need to be changed. The rest only had their balance slightly altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.