• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tier 4 already known? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey, people!

To keep this forum alive, I searched the internet about some "exclusive stuff". Like I found tier 3 armor on some forum before it was actually shown and such, and lately I found some trailers about the "tier 4". I got my doubts about this since tier 3 is just making it's way in the World... of Warcraft (xD)I think we should also take this serious...

YES, mecheon, this is taken from private realms but since I know people playing beta realms...and lets say... they were not really picked for the closed beta but they somehow still play on alternate realms (though without having anything to do then wander and check armor; they couldn't find any tier 4 cause they didn't knew the codes for it) so maybe it's true, since I saw multiple trailers about this tier 4 stuff, and it would be nonesense if all people made precisely the same armor!!!

And, though it has something of tier 3 it still looks far to professional to me to be made by an amateur (I take it that there is no pro that actually puts his/her time in this!!)

so...

take it as you like... AND RESPOOOOONDD!! make wc3sear.ch active again!! for atleast the forums sake...

P.S. here another one: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=196741267475155294

yes it can be all the same fool adding 1000 movies about this so it can be fake but it would be a very small chance it would be ;)

thanks,

Nazghul_Master

;):)

Level 12
It's already been confirmed to be in game. Haven't seen the stats on them yet.

Somewhere out there, is a fanatic opening the mpq files.

Status
Not open for further replies.