• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thunder_Giant.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my very first skin, so all constructive criticism is welcome.

This skin is around 90% freehand, I used a gradient fill on the "beard" and face.

Updated, added more colour to the beard and the head.

Keywords:
Thunder, Lightning, Storm, Mountain, Giant.
Contents

ThunderGiant (Texture)

Reviews
18:14, 20th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] No visible progress has been made.
Level 11
And why's that?
That makes no sense at all... You don't have to make resources to understand what is good in some skins/models etc ..

Yes your right but the most people who just came to THW dont know how to skin/ model or something else so its better if they make Ressources to show us their skill and then we can see that he does understand what "good" skinning /modeling is

Level 24
Yes your right but the most people who just came to THW dont know how to skin/ model or something else so its better if they make Ressources to show us their skill and then we can see that he does understand what "good" skinning /modeling is

Seriously... I have never done a single model, but I still see difference between crap model and good model.
It really just needs common sense and nothing more