• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thunder Arrow (2)

Reactions: deepstrasz
A second thunder arrow, I've made it for a game but it never got used so it is here now, enjoy it, whatever, it is good I think
Contents

Thunder Arrow (2) (Icon)

San

San

Level 32
Alright, also kindly tell us clearly if they are edited from Blizzard works etc.
I know you always did tell in the past, and it is appreciated.
---
About the icon, the black part on the arrowhead looks unfit in my eyes.
Just a very minor issue however.

Alright, also kindly tell us clearly if they are edited from Blizzard works etc.
I know you always did tell in the past, and it is appreciated.
---
About the icon, the black part on the arrowhead looks unfit in my eyes.
Just a very minor issue however.

Maybe, but without the black part it would feel like a thunder-ray.
These row of icons are made fully freehand.
PD: I still have some more.

In this case, can we admire the big pics, please??
Nice, big pic please so I can study your style.

The only one of which I have a big pic is the Phoenix Claw cause I made it for a LoL fan item (LoL icons are a ton bigger anyways in dimensions)
For the others are made in direct size thus what you are seeing is actually my style. I will upload the Phoenix Claw for you anyways:

thephoenixtalon-png.169722

Can you please teach us how to draw such smooth and detailed icons on 64X64 size?
(For example, showing us step by step, in details, how you drew your beautiful icons, like a small tutorial, but with the same outcome quality.)
Guess i voiced many others here, who, like me, are eager to learn from you. :)

Can you please teach us how to draw such smooth and detailed icons on 64X64 size?
(For example, showing us step by step, in details, how you drew your beautiful icons, like a small tutorial, but with the same outcome quality.)
Guess i voiced many others here, who, like me, are eager to learn from you. :)

Direct Size Icon Making Tutorial by Darkfang

I've never thought I had something to teach to anyone, I believe I could make another tutorial or something, or a video.