• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Throne of Azora: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
-Tyci Presents-

full

Map Info:

In the kingdom of Azora there lived Ethan Longdarion, a boy whose dream was to join the army and win wars. Shortly after signing up, his dreams are ratified by the true horrors of war. All is not dark however, as Ethan finds a few companions with whom he can share this journey. Their relationship plays a big part in this tale. This map tells a story of a simple soldier and his fellow brothers in arms in a realistic, medieval, fantasy setting.
A prequel to my previous map Throne of Azora. Do not worry, as it is not at all necessary to play it in order to enjoy and understand Throne of Azora: The Beginning. Nevertheless I still recommend doing such in order to get the full experience :)

Gameplay:

Or the lack of gameplay. I have decided to make it a lengthy cinematic, as it is the best way for me to tell this story. It would all be in the style of the trailer above. Maybe even include voice acting :D I am considering making it a 30 minute feature or maybe release it in a few 10 minute episodes.

Characters:

full
full
full
full
full

Credits:

Models:

• Brown Grass - eubz
  • CityBuildingsNew - Mordrag
  • Inquisitor - Callahan
  • Knights - Direfury
  • Templar Justicar, Exemplar, Knight, Ranger - Direfury
  • Villager Bottom and Top Half - InfernalTater
  • Woman Villager - Afronight_76
Music:

• Rok Nardin - The Devil

The first episode is now out, check it out here:
Click here!

You can see the original game here:
Throne of Azora 1.09

[TD] [/TD]

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Last edited:
Some good quality cinematic + soundtrack sync here, hope you manage to keep this up during the whole full cinematic.

Even though the actual map's plot is not that complex, you can certainly make things more interesting with this prequel cinematic, here's your chance to further develop the lore into something really grand.

I'm looking forward to it.

Level 1
Wow,I expected a continuation,but we are getting a prequel...And I don´t mind at all,because it sounds and looks amazing so far!Looking forward to this :) .

Level 8
@Mernin Don't worry, this will still answer some questions from the original map :D

@Chaosy Yep, should have done that. At first I wanted the soldiers to barricade her inside of the building, but I didn't know how to show that in wc3 so just left it like this :) As for the bodies they are already there. You just have to look closer as they are mostly in pieces ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.