• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Throat Noddles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
"Throat Noddles" or what ever they r called?
They like to go big and hurt and make you feel like you wanna die and you feel all destroyed.

You can hardly eat nothing but soup, drink HOT drinks
and swallow? just your own saliva? don't think about it, hurts like you want to smash your throat til' it's gone. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Level 5
Yeah it's them, hurts like FUCK. :(
ho I've noticed to "dodge" the pain drink like hot tea or chocklate and I'm talking hot like, aw buuuuurrrns hot, and just take it all in your mouth, wait 2 sec and then sweap it all at once, makes you burn the tonsils that bad they lose feel.

Like if you take a stick and poke them you feel nothing, if you swallow, you feel there is something in your mouth thats in the way.

It's like loosing feeling in your arm, like whos arm is this, get it? :)

Edit: After reading that link.. im kinda scared :'(

Level 5
hahahaha, please haha. That was actually funny but still, I'm not gonna die!
Stop it!

Maan!
I just did the hottest tea ever!!
I just burned my toung totally, my upper part of the mouth and cheeks, man I can hardly talk damn thats HOT!!
its an orgasm for the tonsils, tho they will come back alive since their evil. but HOT DAMN!

Status
Not open for further replies.