• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

This simple code isn't working, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Picked item)) Equal to |c0000ff00Plated Armor|r
          • (Item-type of (Picked item)) Equal to |c0000ff00Plated Helmet|r
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Avatar to (Triggering unit)
Hey guys, i am trying to get working this code, it is just a Unit picking up 'Plated Armor' and 'Plated Helmet' and if the unit has these two items he will be able to cast Avatar. And if he doesn't have these items then the ability disappears.

But it's not working. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 37
  • Untitled Trigger 115
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Claws of Attack +15
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Crown of Kings +5
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Claws of Attack +15) Equal to True
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Crown of Kings +5) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add Acid Bomb to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions
This works. It should help you to create the losing trigger.

Level 2
Thanks for the help guys, i tried to figure out the losing trigger but i have no idea xD.
Could you guys help me with the triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.