• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

They call me... The One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Before you read the text file I typed out I would like you to understand simply this:

While writing this story, I did not have warcraft 3 in mind for a game to fit with it, but more or just a fantacy you can read in a normal book.

But yes, I suppose you could turn it into a warcraft 3 map if you wanted to. :ar:

Anyways, I spent one night awake in bed unable to sleep then I decided to just type away. Hope you enjoy it!

Note: I know it is not finished. I have no reason yet to finish it though, so why should I finish it?

Further Note: I don't know what most of the buttons above this text window do, so i'm not going to make a nub out of myself by trying them all out on this. If I knew how to put in a button which can show/hide chapters and such I would.
-------------------------------------
This is me in front of the TV: :ah:

Attachments

• They call me The One.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.