• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

They Are Zombies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i plan to create 3 strategic points

• Damage (will slow down enemies and amplify damage)
  • Support (Focus point will regenerates faster)
  • Reload (heal more quickly)

The strategic points will have small AoE (about 300) and expires for a short of time. And i decided to added focus point (replace), that affect accuracy, movementspeed, grenade range and speed, health kit regen time, etc.

i think aura better than temporary buff, since player can place themselves to right location and leader can lead the team to survive longer

also i need to ask you about these gameplay balance:
  • I plan to add maximum level of 20, but had no idea the method of leveling up
  • Have you an idea to balance the game, likes other types of zombies?
  • Also there is a bug where bullets looks weird, had no idea about this

Level 27
Well you just set the max level from 10 to 20 in game constants, no need to change anything else but you might find some way to balance the zombies better at late-game.

Oh my zombie idea: Spitter: It spits some disgusting piquid on the area next to player heroes, silencing them. This will be real dangerous with pair with other zombie that needs special abilities to get killed.

Level 3
i mean leveling up method, likes each 3 minutes increases level by 1. damn my english so bad.

and spitter, i like it, and i was think one type zombies;
baneling, same as baneling in starcraft, exploade when killed

2 special zombies was gathered, and still need more

Level 19
It means you can't well... Enter something. (Penetrate = Go into, thus Impenetrable = Unpenetrateable, which isn't actually a word)

Level 3
3 tiers zombies
-boss
-special zombies (likes normal zombies, but have some special abilities)
-normal zombies

and i'll remove the bandits, don't have any idea for them

I downloaded all maps, somehow I like collecting maps with different versions.. err.. going to test it tomorrow.

and then, feedback please...

Level 27
Well first of all bandits should be able to carry and use weapons just like players, basic ones will have pistols and shotguns, while later ones will have assault rifles. They can also throw molotovs which will set area on fire and throw grenades (Tough rarely). They have average movement speed and kinda vulnerable (but ranged) and they can Prone or crawl when attacked. At late game they might also get vehicles like jeeps with machineguns.

Level 7
Well first of all bandits should be able to carry and use weapons just like players, basic ones will have pistols and shotguns, while later ones will have assault rifles. They can also throw molotovs which will set area on fire and throw grenades (Tough rarely). They have average movement speed and kinda vulnerable (but ranged) and they can Prone or crawl when attacked. At late game they might also get vehicles like jeeps with machineguns.
Jeeps. Machineguns. GG.
Also, i would like it if u imported some really "horror-style" music into the map, that'd be awesome for making the atmosphere eerier

Last edited:
Level 3
gonna releases 1.02 alpha 4 soon, improves shot system and rewrote the grenades...

Level 3
I use projectile system by Berb, and about the terrain, still searching fit decorations

Status
Not open for further replies.