• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Vampiric Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
The Wastes are the western half of the continent upon which D`or lies. Notable things among the Wastes of D`or, are the Citadel of Khaine *The Capitol of the Dark Elves*, The Cairn mountains *where the J'arn live*, the Swamps of Eurn, The Valley of Nag'hullak *The Entrance to the Wastes*, and M'ilarian Plains.

Now i'll explain a bit more about the races that dwell in the Wastes, some of them you know, some of them you don't.

Satryr: Satyr were once a race much like men, they were the first race to encounter the dark God Blakoth, and made him their patron god, offering sacrifices to him and doing as his will commanded. Over the years they mutated and became the form that you see them as now, the demonic influence forever twisting and changing their forms.

J'arn: The J'arn are the off-spring of humans and demons, these abominations inhabit the Cairn mountain ranges. Their apperance greatly varies as does that of demons, so it is not quite clear what to say they look like. These are the personal pet creations of a twisted idea of Blakoth's the second race he corrupted.

Creatures of the Wastes: The Creatures of the Wastes Include Fel Beasts *Look like Corrupt Yeti's*, Fiends of Khaine, Gargoyles, Hydras, and other beasts.

The Citadel of Khaine: The Citadel of Khaine is a Giant Fortress in the Wastes, it's presence foreboding and the only symbol of real civilization in the wastes, it has existed almost as long as the city of Dal'necras, being far more massive and impressive in architechture, it's purpose is to serve as a Dark Cathedral of sorts for the Cult of Khaine. It is seen as the true Capitol of the Dark Elves.

The Orcs: Well I thought i'd mention that in the Valley of Nag'hullak lies the various orc tribes and the dark shrines of Nag'hullak, this is where the orcs were first corrupted, and brought to battle against the denizens of D`or long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.