• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Urros Project - Recruiting - Shared Fantasy World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, After a long time of thinking, I have decided what sort of campaign I want to make; A Co-operative project, for which I believe I have a good idea.

The world is known as Urros; All that I know about it is that it is a fantasy world, with Orcs and either humans or dark elves, which will be in my campaign.

The idea for the campaigns structure is that we will all make two short campaigns each; the first can be anything we want within Urros (since Urros is undeveloped we would do whatever we wanted with it) as long as it doesn't interfere with eachothers campaign. Then for the second batch we will all put our heads together and each will surround a core conflict, like perhaps a world war or maybe a global crisis. Finally we will all work together to make a single, final campaign to wrap up the main story of the project. And of course we are welcome to continue it with our own spin-offs if we want.

I need two or three others willing to help me by making some short campaigns as described above and expanding the world. So I'm making this thread to gauge interest as well as enlist help.

Status
Not open for further replies.