• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Unforgiven [AoS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting till the end
The gift has finally been given
Now I'm one of the Unforgiven

Hello, I am TwistedOne , I am working on an AoS with a great future, I hope, I am now looking for a team (more details and info will be posted below)

Name: The Unforgiven

Type: AoS with many unique features

Sides: Order of Purity and Council of Oblivion

Number of heroes: 24 Unique Heroes, each with their own theme, design, and personality.

Features:
$ Fair gameplay
$ Unique abilities
$ Power ups
$ Soul system (explained below)
$ TUS (explained below)
$ CUS (explained below)
$ Legendary Creatures (explained below)
$ Hero Refinery (explained below) $
$ MLI (explained below)
$ A fun traveling merchant!
$ An insanely PvP oriented design, so that mauling heroes isn't easy, but a common practice.
$ Fun gameplay that'll keep you coming back for more!
$ Guardian's Call (explained below)

Storyline: When a person , doesn't matter if it's a human, pit lord or gnome, dies, he enters The Judgement . If it has done evil things in it's life, then it gets punished to the Land of the Unforgiven . Recently, the Land has became overcrowded, and there isn't enough space for everyone . So the Unforgiven splitted into 2 sides, built their bases and began a war. The winners will gain the control over the land, and the losers, well, they will simply vanish. So the battle begins ...

People I am looking for:
Terrainer (the most important thing currently)
Decent skinners , to make the heroes look unique
Artists (loading screen , minimap preview , etc)
Testers/Idea/Suggestion givers
Someone , who could make a website (NOT 5 minute set up forums)
Hero sheet writers

Explanations:
Soul system: when player kills another player or legendary creature , he gains a number of souls (1 from heroes , more from legendary creatures) , which can be used in Hero Refinery to upgrade the hero's attributes , damage , speed , armor , give him minor other bonuses and for high costs even some auras.

TUS-Tower Upgrade System , players will be able to upgrade the towers to have different magical properties , including entagling roots , war stomp , shockwave , healings , different auras and more , also players will be able to increase their main stats like Damage , Hit Points , range and etc.

CUS-Creep Upgrade System , players will be able to upgrade the creeps to have additional abilities , auras , and increase their statistics : Damage , HP , movement speed and (maybe) even spawning speed !!!

Legendary Creatures-creatures that were the reasons why the last battle of the two sides has begun . These creatures have unbelievable power and intelligence , but they will appear very rarely . Also they will become stronger in battle , so the longer it'll take you to finish them , the stronger they will become . Also great amount of resources will be awarded .

MLI-multi level items , unlike other AoS maps like DotA , instead of having recipes , items will have multiple levels . Each item will have a basic bonus which will upgrade each level and also a special max level bonus , which will be gained when the item reaches it's max level . (for example : sword of thunder , level 1 - 6 damage bonus and a 15% chance to purge enemies when attacking , level 2 - 14 damage bonus and 15% chance to purge enemies when attacking , level 3 (max for this item) - gives a 22 damage bonus , 15% chance to purge enemies when attacking and a 30% to cast a chain lighting , which deals 125 damage when attacking , chain goes through 3 targets , reducing damage by 25% for each target)

Guardian's Call-there will be 4 designated spots on the map . Each will have a magical rune on the ground . When 4 players from one team are on the runes, the contdown starts . When it reaches 100 seconds , a guardian appears in the base . He will stay in base and defend until the channeling stops.

Few hero examples:

Thanatos
The Death Bringer
2098.gif

Argonath
Mechanical Overlord
skins_1530_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Lunaticus
Astrologician
skins_2065_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Tessah
Desert Stalker
attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 11
This seems prety better than your other idea. You were asking about forum?

I have gathered Few AoS map workers. To come a forum what i made. Its sole purpose is to support Good AoS map and advertise them. Each Map will get its on space, 3-4 main forums + few sub-forums if needed. Expansions can be made, if you have good reason for that.

This forum is based on invisionfree forums. Its good investment, i say but its your call.

Level 4
Sorry for forgetting to register , I'll do it bit later ;] btw , still looking for a terrainer since redscores didn't respond :/

Status
Not open for further replies.