• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Undead Knight, Kel'thas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Undead Knight, Kel'thas
Cinematic/RPG game

... I am creating a map based on my story that I have entered in the Mini-Contest: Reincarnation of a Dead Soldier!. I am now near on finishing it. Just few ideas that will make story end! Here's the status of the map:

STORY: 60% - Im near on finishing it...

TERRAIN: 40% - Well, im not impressed in the terrain so its still in lower percentage!

HEROES: 80% - I have the most of the heroes in the storyline. Just few more heroes and its 100%!

TRIGGERS: 55% - Well, my game has many many trigger because it activates the cinematics, teleport the hero to another and more... but there are still few story to complete that means more triggers! You know why more triggers.....? Activating a cinematics takes a lot of effort..for me...

Here are the screenshots.... LOOK BELOW....thumbs_up:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    989.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
  • 3.png
    3.png
    963.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1 MB · Views: 422
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1 MB · Views: 130
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 526
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Level 4
I think you mean Keal'Thas since I gues you're using the name of Keal'Thas Sunstrider or maybe you meant Kel'Thuzad.

Its really Kel'thas.... Im not gonna use original names.... and ye... I know the name sucks.. I cant really think of an idea.... And I cant already change the name because its base on my story in mini contests and it will ruin the story 2when I change the name.

Level 4
@lowe1994ba: its actually Kael'thas :)

@Allain55X: Ill take a look at this when pics are up!

As I say on the status of my game. The TERRAIN part has the lowest percentage that means your not gonna be impress on the terrain but dont worry Im trying my best to make the terrain as best as possible! For the grammars and text..... im a newbie there so when you look the screenshots Im gonna be sure your gonna be dissapointed by the grammars.

Level 4
Sounds interesting, I will be following your updates...

Oh, i see! It loooks interesting but your not gonna be interested in the grammar.... my grammar suck sorry bout that. BTW, the submission for the story about Reincarnation of a Dead Soldier is near. SO Im gonna finish it right now and apply the map. Well the map is not part of the contest only the story. I just created the map for entertainment. SO its no problem if my map will be finished after the mini contest or when the mini contest ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.