• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] The Knights of the Round Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Knights of the Round Table
I am currently endeavoring to produce some series chronicling various fictitious adventures of some of the knights of the Round Table. They will be released at my discretion; send me a PM asking for a more specific date for any cinematic; or if you wish for a certain knight to be in a cinematic.

Sir Launcelot
Before you ask, yes, that is the correct spelling of the famous knight's name.

Sir Launcelot Cinematic 1
The first tale in this series about Sir Launcelot is that of his battle against a ruthless knight. This Black Knight has been torturing a town until it has collapsed into ruin, and Sir Launcelot and his steed have come to help save the city.

Note: The map is not protected. Please watch it from the Test Map button in the World Editor.

Current progress:

This cinematic is complete. No more work will be done on it.

King Arthur

Elemental Cinematics
The Searing Fire (tentative name)
Further information cannot be released at this point. However, if you think you have a better name than The Searing Fire, please suggest it :thup:

Progress:
Terrain: 10-30%
Triggers: 10-20%
Storyline: 70%

Last edited:
Some of the cameras and coordination could be better, as well as the terrain. Maybe some more atmosphere or imports could make it seem more finished.

I think that it needs to keep the person more interested, maybe with some more dramatic scenes. Or maybe hurry up some portions so that we don't have to wait a long time for dialog to come.

In the cinematic, you had a really small footman, maybe increase his scaling. Some stuff like that (mainly terrain, cameras, and interest/dialog) could be improved but I can see that it is getting there. I hope that you create more as I will be there to watch them.

:)

~Purge

Level 4
You're joking, right?

I aint understand a shit... You arent so good in english arent you?

Are you serious? His English is perfect, down to his grammar an punctuation. Yours, on the other hand, leaves a great deal to be desired.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Level 24
Nice cinematic, I wonder do you pronounce Launcelot as it is spelled or Lancelot? However I think it was rather good, might've expected a little bit more for the final battle but still great cinematic and intresting that you used the oldern english.

Status
Not open for further replies.