1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Troll War 1.4 original

Submitted by Burningbladex5
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
For many years the jungle trolls of Stranglethorn have been at war to claim it as there own, its time the war came to an end. this map was a template by Tetracells i did do all the Triggers and units. other credits given ingame.

Keywords:
troll, bloodscalp, Skullsplinter, strife
Contents

The Troll War 1.4 original (Map)

Reviews
14:05, 9th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Read the rules, improve the description.
  1. 14:05, 9th Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Read the rules, improve the description.

2. Astynax7

Astynax7

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, first off, fairly good map. nice concept.... ECT. Could be great.

Ok, now for the criticsm.
    1. fortresses are hard.... correction, impossible to break. You'ld almost need 3 players to break one.
    2. War bear is a strictly northern concept on the whole map of troll kingdoms. It's semantics really, but... i figured i'ld bring it up.

3. Burningbladex5

Burningbladex5

Resources:
    Resources:
    ty for the criticsm now for the comments/questions
    1. how are the fortresses hard to break? i took one out with 8 raiders
    2. yea i know it dint really fit a Stranglethorn/sunken ruins theme but i needed more melee units so i rememberd the model and the Amani'shi warbringer from wow, now what cavman realesed his diretroll model i was going to add that

oh and one thing you dint bring up is when i reviewd the map again i found several simple bugs such as the batrider cant learn liquid fire
    one question, is this considers and aos? i was inspired by Daow a.k.a Dark ages of warcraft

4. Blackrockorc

Blackrockorc

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    great map ma troll brotha. in time im sure ull stop re useing the same trolls for different positions lol. hive is stacked with numerous ones you can use.

5. Burningbladex5

Burningbladex5

Resources:
    Resources:
    what you mean the same trolls for diff positions? same models for diffrent units?

6. Deathskall

Deathskall

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, where did you get that nice dire troll model from?

7. Szadek23

Szadek23

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map,but i have a few suggestions to make it better:
    1. add heros
    2. add an income system(for example,more base = more income)
    3. add masterys(like beast,voodoo,meele etc.) or diffrents units for each troll factions

8. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Please improve description! I can't understand what am I supposed to do in your map!