• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Tribe War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The War of The Forest

Hello i know i have already maked a thread like thise but no one wanted to help on that so i maked a new one called The War Of The Forest
It will be ashenvale that is in war. it will be 8 player and those will be: corrupted furbolgs (2) Uncorrupted furbolgs(2) Night elf/siverwing sentinels(2) splintertree post/zoramgar outpost (2). and i need a terrainer and a spell triggerer/good triggerer and a modeler. thanks in advance

Last edited:
Level 3
i have decided to remove 1 orc team and 1 night elf team and 1 uncorrupted furbolg team and put 1 satyr team in. btw it will not be ashenvale any longer now it willl just be a unknown forest(cant think of a name right now) but plz can some 1 help me with terrain to make the map look a little more like a ashencale forest plz. i gonna sleep now but i gonna get up in 4h.

Status
Not open for further replies.